Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    WerewolfPaladin
    • Thri-kreen

I know a lot of the board members here are from the UK and therefore this is likely to mean very little to them, but it anyone from here going to GenCon Indy in August?

Wellard
    • Orc

If only, then I wouldnt be looking at $30.00 shipping and a whopping customs charge for Wilderlands of High Fantasy

Cob37
    • Gelatinous Cube
    WerewolfPaladin wrote:
    I know a lot of the board members here are from the UK and therefore this is likely to mean very little to them, but it anyone from here going to GenCon Indy in August?

I will not, although I probably should go just once so I can say I went, but since we game over here weekly it’s not that big a deal to go to a gaming convention.

The local sci/fi convention, ARCHON, is fun because it encompasses costuming, filking, dealers, movies, fandom, celebrities, and gaming. Heck, in my younger days a bunch of us would go just to hang out, drink, party, occasionally score (yeah baby) so to us there was very little gaming. But great fun.

WerewolfPaladin
    • Thri-kreen

I go mostly for the exhibit hall and to see all the new stuff that’s coming out. But this year I’m actually taking part in a couple of events. A group of my friends are going to be going through the True Dungeon thing they have set up and my girlfriend and I are going to be trying out the game Fireborn.

TomBedlam
    • Orc

I’m going. I’ll be at as many CofC events I can cram into four days.

Also I ‘ll be checking out the dealers hall, the rally, the auction, the party in the square, taunting Gofficy types at the WW rave and maybe sleep and eat somewhere inbetween.

For anyone who hasn’t gone to Origins or Gen Con I highly recommend it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘General RPG Stuff’ is closed to new topics and replies.