Forums Gaming Chat Roleplaying Game recruitment

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Harper101
    • Flumph

Afternoon all,

I’m looking to join/start a pathfinder game, and looking for others to play a game with.

I’m based in the UK, and happy to do an online game (skype and any relevent other tools). While I’d not rule out having some US based gamers it may take a little more arranging (with the time differences).

I am happy to play or run a game, and have a number of campaigns that I can run (from the repetitively “kind” Paizo APs to the all out scary leathal Slumbering Tsar campaign)

Any takers?

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

There are plenty of UK based gamers on the site 🙂

In fact quite a few of our groups are based over there, @[member=”Daniel”] @[member=”Balgin”] @[member=”BigJackBrass”] @[member=”WhiteKnight”] @[member=”ross”] And many many others 🙂

Hal :hal:

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Don’t forget little @[member=”Tulty”] 🙂

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Yeah – I did forget little Tulty – but I saw you got him over on the other post 😀

Hal :hal:

Harper101
    • Flumph

Yes. He is full with the game he runs, but I’m talking to Balgin about joining a game he runs. But if people want me to run something, I only need the players!

Balgin
    • Succubus

Yes. He is full with the game he runs, but I’m talking to Balgin about joining a game he runs. But if people want me to run something, I only need the players!

A game featuring players from Britain, Sweden & Romania. Not a recorded group but perhaps we might welcome them under the Happy Rocks banner in time. Currently it’s more of a side game ‘though. We get to play Dragon Age and it is fun :).

I want to run more games of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay some time. It’s been far too long since the last one.

Harper101
    • Flumph

One that I’m interested in running once it is out is the Pathfinder version of the Grand Temple of Jing. (As far as I can see an old school dungeon crawl). Depending on how it reads I may mix it with Rappen Athuk. [Not that I’m an evil GM at all]

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

Harper, you seem to have my buying habits (proud owner of Rappan Athuk, tsar, backer of Jing, and more mega dungeons )

Harper101
    • Flumph

Hey Lockhart… I’m guessing you have got the dead tree versions of Rappen Athuk and Tsar. If so you will know that they are bludgeoning weapons with a + 5 and Vorpel enhancements. 

[The Tsar books going on the Frog God Games site at the time killed a LGV vans back suspension!]

I also have Dragons Delve as well (which I think you are publishing on here Lockhart) 

[So many games on here that I am listening to and cannot remember who is in them… Darn you Hal for hosting a site with so many awesome actual plays that I am listening to!]

GM SIlva
    • Flumph

I’ll be starting a new game in teh new year using Roll20. Its a Pathfinder adventure and i laready have 5 players interested.

We can always fit more 😀

Harper101
    • Flumph

Cool I’d like to join if you have room for one more.

GM SIlva
    • Flumph

Once its finished I’ll post on here :). I must warn you though that, like most RP groups, we have a few “house rules”. I’m sure my fellow

Pathfinder players would agree that some rules are unneccessary while its always fun to completely steal rules from other games 🙂

Harper101
    • Flumph

That sounds fine with me.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

A game featuring players from Britain, Sweden & Romania.

Perhaps @[member=”Albax11″] can verify this:
    https://twitter.com/sweden/status/658595470651039745
    https://twitter.com/Kakdegen/status/658598430609186816

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The forum ‘Roleplaying’ is closed to new topics and replies.