Forums News and Information Introductions Forum Inauguration Post!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    alaricus
    • Bullywug

Hello all, long time listener, first time poster. 🙂 I’m Alaricus and I…like games. Of all shapes and sizes. I collect actual play podcasts. That’s honestly about it. Kind of a boring person, really. 😉 Just figured I’d put something in the introductions to have something here, and definitely not because I’m sure at least one group will immortalize me as “that self-aggrandizing jackass”. 😉

Anyway, looking forward to seeing what comes down the pipeline! 🙂

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider

Excellent 1st postage alaricus!

alaricus
    • Bullywug

Huzzah, the important people are noticing me already. Now, to move on to the second phase of my evil plan to take over the si…uh…thanks, Thing, looking forward to many more. 🙂

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

Hey, taking over the site is my master plan.

I mean. Hello! Congratulations on snagging first post and a hearty and warm welcome. I hope some delicious audio goodness from the YGG finds a way into your audio vault, and stick around and have some fun here on the forums. What is your system of choice?

alaricus
    • Bullywug

I’ve had a preference for Pathfinder since I found it. All the positives of D&D 3.5 with most of the problems either taken care of or made tolerable. Call of Cthulhu is a close second, but for some reason it’s a lot harder to do right. Natural inclination of gamers to turn everything into a comedy, I guess. 🙂

Looking forward to hearing the new YGG episodes! 😀

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

Woah, A Pathfinder man, just like myself. I think you’ll find some excellent listening in the deluge of Shattered Star audio and vidcasts from the Pros, and I need to get around to more audio editting to have a similar deluge for Dragon’s Delve and Jade Regent and…potentially more…

bodhranist
    • Orc

Ooh! “…potentially more…”

alaricus
    • Bullywug

You, sir, are a tremendous tease. 😉 Can’t wait to see what all you come up with. 😀

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

Well, let’s just say that, having been introduced to Online tabletop roleplaying and Roll20, I may have formed an additional group, and started another Pathfinder AP…. And now the guessing begins until I make the first release.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Well, let’s just say that, having been introduced to Online tabletop roleplaying and Roll20, I may have formed an additional group, and started another Pathfinder AP…. And now the guessing begins until I make the first release.

The first two episodes might be available already for people who’ve been consistently pestering Lockhart for new audio. They might involve a group composed entirely of *Gasp!* women (which may or may not include Lockhart in a blonde wig 😉 ). It might even herald the return of everyone’s favorite Eastern-European beefcake mercenary: the Brunskinator.

Telemergion
    • Owlbear

Judging by your ever increasing post count you’ll do fine. I missed an official welcome last night but here is a belated one for you to enjoy. Welcome sir!

alaricus
    • Bullywug

I thank you, sir, for your most gracious belated welcome. When my brutal takeover begins I finish baking these cookies, you will be spared enjoy delicious cookies.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

It still makes me chuckle that Pencil-Monkey is a Gelatinous Cube 😛

Hal

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

It still makes me chuckle that Pencil-Monkey is a Gelatinous Cube 😛

Hal

Well, I am full of pineapple chunks. 😉

ootsfill1.gif

Incidentally, how does the site allocate the Monster Manual nicknames, Hal? Is it totally random, or do you spend several hours every day, carefully selecting who gets to be the Horny Slaad?*

*Very special monster, from Monstrous Compendium XXX.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

It’s based on post count. The levels for posting go up based on Pathfinder beasty CRs.

That’s why there are quite a few Toads and Ravens about at the moment. 🙂

Hal :Hal:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • The forum ‘Introductions’ is closed to new topics and replies.