Forums Gaming Chat Associated Geekery Forum Games Forum Games

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Ladies and Gents,

I just wanted to call your attention to the new Forum Games section here on the site.

I have moved, “I WIsh…”, “Mornington Crescent” and “Picture Wars” into this forum.

It is intended that the forum can also be a place for PBM games if folks want to get that going.

Hal :hal:

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube

Good call!

Dr_Jomster
    • Orc

That does sound rather good! Thanks Hal!

LightPagoda
    • Gelatinous Cube

neat.  I know nothing about the back end of running a forum, and google has been less than helpful on this issue, but what are the chances of a forum dice roller?  Should I just keep looking for an off forum solution (like rolz.org  1d20=1 http://rolz.org/embed?6418537 )  to use with something crunchier than a Fate style game?

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube

An integrated dice roller would certainly help promote more games on the forum.

Twyst
    • Bullywug

neat.  I know nothing about the back end of running a forum, and google has been less than helpful on this issue, but what are the chances of a forum dice roller?  Should I just keep looking for an off forum solution (like rolz.org  1d20=1 http://rolz.org/embed?6418537 )  to use with something crunchier than a Fate style game?

Rolls 1d20 and gets a 1? THAT’S my GM!

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Let me have a chat with @[member=”Thing”] and see what we can come up with for a dice roller for the forums. (ponders)

Hal :hal:

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Remember to spiff it up a little.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Forum Games’ is closed to new topics and replies.