Forums Archive Roleplaying Chatter General RPG Stuff For the bored: Phantasma

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Face
    • Gelatinous Cube

Just figured I’d post this for people looking for random ways to waste some time.

Another slightly addictive free web game

My awesome wizard in said waste of time

::assorted manly poses::

riddles
    • Succubus

I am Ernie, Wizzard of grate Power. (or not as I used up most of my stamina researching…)

Pretty, and I guess there’s more as you explore…

Face
    • Gelatinous Cube

They seem to be having hefty server trouble at the moment, but otherwise it tends to be good fun. The game becomes more a social enterprise than anything else as your avatar grows; you can duel, but it’s an unusual practice. Most of the secondary skills you cultivate (gardening, cooking, and sculpting) are largely useless, but fun to learn all the same.

Actually, gardening can be pretty handy, though mine is twelve different kinds of crap.

Update: Gardening is the rawk. At a skill of 8.9999something it earns 22 SC per 1 GC. That paired with Elemental Globe (maxes at 4.96 GC per 1 stamina) makes for disgusting and lovely wealth. 😉

[edited to fix a stupid GC mistake]

riddles
    • Succubus

Yup,

Servers are definately struggling I think. Ping times get pretty large at times.

Gardening would be nice, if I actually had enough stamina to research the 2nd spell for it! 17 max ATM which runs out AMAZINGLY quickly!!

And of course I’m still using magic drop as I haven’t got magic globe yet. Arrgh! too many things to research, too little time!

But it’s good fun though

Face
    • Gelatinous Cube

I’m published! Eight times!

I love the silly crap you can do in this game. 😆

riddles
    • Succubus

Just got Horoscope. Holy Cr*p you’re hard! 🙂

I am now a Combat Gardener (8.99 something), but apart from Metaphysics (6 point something, thanks to LOTS of castings of Solidify Magic), all my magic skills are between 1 and 3…

Got lots of spells though.

And 2 QCs that I can’t seem to use to get any quests… Guess I need some specific spells or items to trigger those…

Face
    • Gelatinous Cube

I’m a mean motherf*cker. 😛

Lessee… You’ve got a familiar, a helmet, an astral medallion, and you know Stabilize Reality. I’m afraid that’s all the quests, hoss. We’ve all got two QC left over for some quests John’s working on. Not really that bad considering the game’s still in alpha 0.5. 😀

riddles
    • Succubus

No more quests? 🙁

Ho hum, back to plan B then and get all the spells…

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear

Try out Kingdom of Loathing. The Combat Gardener sounds kind of like something down that vein.

Face
    • Gelatinous Cube

Funny stuff. Phantasma is actually pretty different (more social than anything), but I’m diggin’ all the silly in Loathing.

1337 disco powers 4tw.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘General RPG Stuff’ is closed to new topics and replies.