Forums RPGMP3 Podcast Audio Actual Play Recordings Whartson Hall Gamers GURPS Flight 13: Where's Session 5?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    BigJackBrass
    • Drider

Real life has elbowed out gaming a few times in recent weeks, so we’re a little behind where we planned to be. However, the reason that session five hasn’t appeared is simply down to a technical fault:

There seems to have been an issue with the audio drivers on my PC, the end result of which is that the recording of session five is extremely uneven and rather distorted. I’ve done what I can to minimise the issues and balance things out, but I’m afraid it’s definitely one for the dedicated listener only. However, I’m uploading it now regardless and session six, which is already done, will follow without such a lengthy delay.

Thanks for your patience and apologies for the semi-lost episode.

Hafwit 2.0
    • Orc

Thanks for all you work.

kendoyle659
    • Thri-kreen

Thanks for the editing efforts 🙂

lordof1
    • Orc

Maybe I could record a Rod Serling-esque summary for the less dedicated listeners to pop prior to session 6?

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

That sounds not only like an excellent idea, but also very much like one that requires me to do virtually nothing. I heartily approve.

Hafwit 2.0
    • Orc

Doo eeet, Nick! 😀

Lucky_Strike
    • Orc

A summary of scariness!

An ease of effort for our effervescent editor!

A digest of disaster descending upon our dear doomed desperate do-neutrals!

lordof1
    • Orc

I think you mean a shit-tonne of horror from the maester of mayhem that will turn your hair white! (Pubic, obviously)

Hafwit 2.0
    • Orc

A dump truck of despair driven ass-first into the Little Chef of normalcy and calm.

clambake
    • Commoner

Still haven’t seen Session 05 or 06 up on iTunes yet….

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

Still haven’t seen Session 05 or 06 up on iTunes yet….

I sent 5 to Hal and will upload 6 once it appears on the site. There’s usually a delay between sending the files and them being released, but it shouldn’t be too long.

Hafwit 2.0
    • Orc

It’s for our protection, really. Can’t handle that much terror at once. We get a drip feed of doom, a suppository of scare. 

lordof1
    • Orc

Ooh a suppository of scare – that’s too good not to steal, Hafwit, thank you!

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

I’m sure we can rely on you to squeeze that in somewhere, Nick.

lordof1
    • Orc

Yeah, well, for all the good my other efforts at terror have been going, I might as well have shoved ’em up my arse

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.