Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    BigJackBrass
    • Drider

https://www.rpgmp3.com/ipb/index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=1329

File Name: Flight 13 Session 08
    File Submitter: BigJackBrass

File Submitted: 18 Mar 2016
    File Category: GURPSGenre: Horror
    Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/Whartson_Hall_Gamers/Flight_13_ep_08.mp3

GURPS: Flight 13 08 – Surefire Pickup

cover_lg_zps0a3lrtuv.jpg

Separated by many miles, yet brought together through remarkable advances in SCIENCE, the Whartson Hall Aethernauts embark on a journey of nightmarish horror!

Desperately escaping from fuel-filled fiery doom, the group tries to make it Sid’s house. Their shadowy tormentors, however, seem to have other plans…

The Game: GURPS by Steve Jackson and friends. The adventure is Flight 13 written by W.G. Armintrout.
    Flight 13 intro is by Nick Marsh, featuring the track Twilight Deep Zone by forever_young, used under licence.
    The Whartson Hall Aethernauts play through the Google+ Hangouts facility rather than face-to-face in a room. Any reduction in sound quality is due to inevitable can’t-be-arsedness.

The Players:
    Nick: The Christopher Lee of Villainous Glee, the Sodom and Gomorrah of Spine-tingling Horror, the Robert Bloch of Being a Cock etc.
    Amelia: Dr Melissa Courtenay
    Jon: Brian Hillman
    Riddles: Sid James

Click here to download this file

RogerBW
    • Commoner

“Does it count as spontaneous combustion when you’re standing in a pit of burning petrol, or is that just combustion?”

(Don’t worry, Nick, I only rules-lawyer with the GM’s consent. I am a firm believer in the concept of the GM as God; players shall sacrifice live pizza to the GM.)

lordof1
    • Orc

Thank you, Roger 🙂 though it’s been soooo long since we played this I have no idea what I was talking about. Was it GURPS shotgun rules?

Also – Jon – the Robert Bloch of being a cock?

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

Think of it as a compliment.

RogerBW
    • Commoner

Yes, it was the shotgun rules. They’re not stated as clearly as they might be in the books.

Hafwit 2.0
    • Orc
    Someone’s crying, Lord, to-orso!

Love to hear you all again. 🙂

lordof1
    • Orc

Aww thanks 🙂 We never really went away. We’re like herpes in that respect.

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube

Great audio -thanks guys 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.