Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    BigJackBrass
    • Drider

File Name: Flight 13 Session 05

File Submitter: BigJackBrass

File Submitted: 12 Aug 2015

File Category: GURPS

Genre: Horror

Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/Whartson_Hall_Gamers/Flight_13_05_final.mp3

GURPS: Flight 13 session 05

NB: Masochists only! Major audio problems with this session!

Due to a fault with the audio drivers on my PC this session suffers from major sound issues and is *very* uneven and hard to listen to. I’m uploading it for the sake of completeness and in case anyone really fancies a listening challenge. The action doesn’t move on dramatically from the last session and you can skip to session 6 (already recorded and coming soon) without really losing anything.

Apologies for the problems, which unfortunately only became apparent on playback. Things should be sorted for future sessions.

Consult previous episode listings for full game and player details.

Click here to download this file

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube

More audio goodness!  Huzzah and hurrah!

I’ll put my whips away.  It’s difficult to flagellate myself and listen at the same time 😉

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

“Goodness” might be a little generous, I’m afraid. Enjoyable session to play, but tough to listen to (poor Riddles is largely inaudible).

lordof1
    • Orc

I’ll try to record a summary audio for everyone today, I’ll pop it in dropbox and link it here

lordof1
    • Orc

So for anyone interested, here’s an audio summary of the almost inaudible session 5 🙂

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1u3nsk0xr8s7sis/Flight%2013%20Session%205%20SUMMARY.mp3?dl=0

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

Good job, that man. An excellent summary, made all the more enjoyable by the constant battle between your Rod Serling and Comicbook Guy voices 😀

Hafwit 2.0
    • Orc

Wonderful summary! It’s just like experiencing the events from a safe distance.  🙂

Lucky_Strike
    • Orc

Excellent recap. Looking forward to the continuing scariness.

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube

This episode is tough to listen to, aside from BJB’s soothing vocals, and while I am able to follow a surprising amount I think a second listen after I have heard the recap might be easier.

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

In all honesty I’d suggest ditching the episode now that Nick had recorded his recap.

lordof1
    • Orc

Maybe I should just tell the story and not bother with the bloody players, to be honest. They only drag me down.

Hafwit 2.0
    • Orc

Listening  to the session becomes slightly surreal when all you can hear is BJB responding to sinister buzzing. It’s like the gag reel to The Whisperer in Darkness.

kendoyle659
    • Thri-kreen

It’s interesting when you can hear half the innuendo

lordof1
    • Orc

We have recorded sessions 6 and 7, hopefully they’ll be popping up soonish. Not too long to go, I think! It’ll all be over by Christmas

kendoyle659
    • Thri-kreen

but which year? :p

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.