Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter The Files Five Years

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    PaulofCthulhu
    • Owlbear

I realised this evening, that this coming January (2008) will mark five years since the first audio recording went online.

How time flies!

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Has it been 5 years ?

Bloody hell 🙂 I lost track of when this site went up but it can’t have been too much longer after that. Have we really been doing this that long.

(feels old with incoming birthday looming)

Hal :hal:

Keener
    • Drider

You too are just a pair of crotchety old men sitting on a porch aren’t you? 😈

swj719
    • Succubus
    Keener wrote:

Yelling at kids to get off their lawns and complaining about how much things cost.

Lindsay
    • Succubus
    PaulofCthulhu wrote:
    I realised this evening, that this coming January (2008) will mark five years since the first audio recording went online.

How time flies!

Is that the game we recorded on the mini disk mic i gave you? Gosh, is it really 5 years?

Boonide
    • Thri-kreen
    swj719 wrote:
    Keener wrote:

Yelling at kids to get off their lawns and complaining about how much things cost.

and you spray them with the hose you keep beside the chair even if they’re nowhere near the lawn.

PaulofCthulhu
    • Owlbear
    Lindsay wrote:
    PaulofCthulhu wrote:

How time flies!

Is that the game we recorded on the mini disk mic i gave you? Gosh, is it really 5 years?

That’s the one! Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil. This coming 29th January, it will have been online for five years. It still has Dean’s dulcet & disparaging tones there, as fresh as the day they were spoken at BURPS, and of course, Mongo Kill!

roscoe
    • Orc

That’s mental, now I feel like a late comer for only starting 4 years ago…

You are oooooooooold men (well, Hal was old for his first birthday during the WLD, so he must be pretty crotchety now, and I remember Paul being older than fire or something)

WhiteKnight
    • Gelatinous Cube
    roscoe wrote:
    You are oooooooooold men (well, Hal was old for his first birthday during the WLD, so he must be pretty crotchety now, and I remember Paul being older than fire or something)

Yeah, that sounds like Paul all right. . . 😉

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer
    PaulofCthulhu wrote:
    Mongo Kill!

Indeed!

ToEE___Mighty_Mungo_by_mokkurkalfe.jpg

Hafwit
    • Thri-kreen

Congratulations are in order, I think. 🙂

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Thanks, man!… Oh, you mean congratulations on the site’s anniversary? Oops, sorry. 😳

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘The Files’ is closed to new topics and replies.