Forums Archive Non RPG Chatter Miniature Painting Farmyard Beastmen

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Dragonkin
    • Thri-kreen

Shiny new forum… something must be written. =)

As can be heard on session #16, I was (at the time of recording) furiously painting my army for Conflict Edinburgh. It got finished on time, did reasonably well for my first tournament (a minor loss, a major victory and a draw) and made the cut for best army (although, no big surprise as I had rushed a few things, it didn’t win).

Anyway, here it is for your enjoyment, flames or assorted other. I haven’t had time to link the gallery page, nor get the proper army page with textual info, background and so on written up yet, but there are pictures. The general and battle standard need to be neatened up, painting-wise, but other than that I’m fairly happy with it.

http://dragonisle.drunok.org/tolfgal.php

Enjoy. ^_^

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

I think they are cool! I really need to get my Ogres painted! Lindsay has just bought me a wet palette! All I need is some paint retarder and it will all be good and the job will be most most shiny (with any luck)

I have put up an extra forum section for wargaming (in light of the fact that I do it too and it needs a home on the forums) 😀

Hal :hal:

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Miniature Painting’ is closed to new topics and replies.