Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Lockhart
    • Owlbear

File Name: Dragon's Delve Session 35

File Submitter: Lockhart

File Submitted: 18 Mar 2016

File Category: Pathfinder

Genre: Fantasy

Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

A Wizard Appears

The party gains a new member in a rather sudden fashion, and decide to explore the strange tropical beach that lies through a massive portal in the fifth level of Dragon’s Delve.

Featuring:

Carter as the GM

Paul as Azassarah

Scott as Davor

Jeff as Magnus

Travis as Hazim Al-Faran

Intro music provided by amclassical.com

Click here to download this file

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

W00t! More YGGernaut excellence! Thank you Lockhart & co. (and Hal).

A Wizard Appears

You mean: a wild Wizard appears? Aw, you should’ve stayed out of the tall grass! 😉

So, the new player’s name is Travis, huh? Having binge-listened to the Brown Monkey Audio archives not too long ago, I shall be sorely disappointed if the new wizard PC doesn’t sound like a cheerful prairie dog. 😛

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Listening to the audio, glad to hear that the new players also enjoyed the drawings I made of your characters, way back when. 🙂

Also, since those drawings were made and posted back in May 2011, that means it took less than 5 years before you got around to posting the episodes that were recorded at that time, Lockhart. 😉

(For anyone interested, you can find the old sketches that were discussed in the episode at the links below.)

Hazim Al-Faran
    • Commoner

Listening to the audio, glad to hear that the new players also enjoyed the drawings I made of your characters, way back when. 🙂

Also, since those drawings were made and posted back in May 2011, that means it took less than 5 years before you got around to posting the episodes that were recorded at that time, Lockhart. 😉

(For anyone interested, you can find the old sketches that were discussed in the episode at the links below.)

Wizard uses Arrogance! It was super effective! :iemp:

I’ve enjoyed seeing you bring life to the group’s hijnks, and can’t wait to see your episodal illustrations now that the wizard is in charge of a ragtag group, and the tender relationship between Hazim and Magnus. :laugh:

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Wizard uses Arrogance! It was super effective! :iemp:

I’ve enjoyed seeing you bring life to the group’s hijnks, and can’t wait to see your episodal illustrations now that the wizard is in charge of a ragtag group, and the tender relationship between Hazim and Magnus. :laugh:

Wait, whaaat?! :O Did Lockhart manage to convince another one of his players to sign up and join the forums?

🙂 Huzzah, and welcome, good sir wizard! You might wish to drop by the introductions area and say ‘hello’ to the rest of the site members.

Lockhart has probably answered this in the past, but… is this campaign still on-going, by the way?

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Considering the way the players described that tropical island they discovered, there’s a lot of other episode titles you could’ve used, Lockhart: 😉

• If You Believe in Mimics, Clap Your Hands
    • I Don’t Believe in Lizardfolk
    • All Half-Orcs, Except One, Grow Up
    • Jump On the Wizard’s Back, and Away We Go
    • Never-Spamm’d
    • To Die Will Be an Awfully Big Re-Roll
    • D20 To the Right, and Straight On Till Morning
    Hazim Al-Faran
    • Commoner

Considering the way the players described that tropical island they discovered, there’s a lot of other episode titles you could’ve used, Lockhart: 😉

• If You Believe in Mimics, Clap Your Hands
    • I Don’t Believe in Lizardfolk
    • All Half-Orcs, Except One, Grow Up
    • Jump On the Wizard’s Back, and Away We Go
    • Never-Spamm’d
    • To Die Will Be an Awfully Big Re-Roll
    • D20 To the Right, and Straight On Till Morning

Or alternately, “A Cove of Pirates and a Village of Ninjas”.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.