Forums Gaming Chat Roleplaying DnD 5e Starter Set Unboxing

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Funny – I always picture Pelor as more of a red head 🙂

Hal :hal:

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Maybe he dyed his hair to seem more wise? You could lurk outside the changing room, and peep on him to find out if the carpets match the drapes. 😉

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

Funny – I always picture Pelor as more of a red head 🙂

Hal :hal:

I shan’t ask why he has a Tribble on his board 😉

Still, the important thing here is that we are maintaining that tight laser-focus on the topic for which RPGMP3 is rightly renowned. 

Aethyr
    • Thri-kreen

Still, the important thing here is that we are maintaining that tight laser-focus on the topic for which RPGMP3 is rightly renowned. 

Peeping to see if the carpet match the drapes?

insert witticism here

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Peeping to see if the carpet match the drapes?

Draping the carpet over our peepers?

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider

I think the mechanic of having the generic proficiency bonus that adds to everything you are proficient in (skills, weapon attack rolls, saves) is an interesting mechanic, and should streamline things.

Interesting that this bonus appears to same per level across all classes in the basic set.  This should make actual to hit chances fairly level from Mage to Fighter, with fighters having some extra wang from their Fighting style and being able to use a greater range of weapons.  This combined with fighters likely having a higher strength should give the fighters a slight edge on to hit and damage, but probably less than in other incarnations of D&D

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

This should make actual to hit chances fairly level from Mage to Fighter, with fighters having some extra wang from their Fighting style […]

tumblr_mhi5buozb81qf8isso1_500.gif

What’s that fighting style called? Strap-On Fu?

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • The forum ‘Roleplaying’ is closed to new topics and replies.