Forums Archive Non RPG Chatter Non Gaming Chat Did you know that…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    riddles
    • Succubus

… if you type in Orc into google, the 1st page of entries does not mention the fantasy type ones at all.

Apparently ORC is the initials for the “Offshore Racing Congress”, a research company and a Open Research Compiler, but not a smelly humaniod with a liking for hitting things.

I’m not sure I like a world like that… 🙁

Cob37
    • Gelatinous Cube

I dare you to do a google for “dirty sanchez” or “cleveland steamer”…

riddles
    • Succubus

What a wonderful sex life, you Americans have… 😛

Cob37
    • Gelatinous Cube

I would bet against the Americans having any better sex than any other country, although the wife and I are trying for baby number two so we might be having a better sex life than most. We want a little brother or sister for our two year old and since we are not getting any younger we need to strike while the iron is hot, so to speak.

If and when we have another child, then Daddy gets snipped so no more kiddos!

Cob37
    • Gelatinous Cube

Oh, and before I forget, no, we do not take part in any dirty sanchez, cleveland steamers, or other stuff, at least not yet we haven’t anyway.

I’ll leave those maneuvers to the professionals.

riddles
    • Succubus
    Cob37 wrote:
    I would bet against the Americans having any better sex than any other country, although the wife and I are trying for baby number two so we might be having a better sex life than most. We want a little brother or sister for our two year old and since we are not getting any younger we need to strike while the iron is hot, so to speak.

If and when we have another child, then Daddy gets snipped so no more kiddos!

Good Luck! 😀

Just be aware that 2 is ALOT more work than 1!

riddles
    • Succubus
    Cob37 wrote:
    Oh, and before I forget, no, we do not take part in any dirty sanchez, cleveland steamers, or other stuff, at least not yet we haven’t anyway.

Let’s just hope they DON’T podcast!! 👿

Cob37
    • Gelatinous Cube
    riddles wrote:
    Good Luck! 😀

Just be aware that 2 is ALOT more work than 1!

I expect that, but I also expect twice the joy. 😀 Having my son is the greatest thing ever.

D&D is in the top five, I won’t say what the other three things are.

Cob37
    • Gelatinous Cube
    riddles wrote:
    Let’s just hope they DON’T podcast!! 👿

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

EegahInc
    • Gelatinous Cube

Two is an asskicker for sure, I’ve never been so tired since we had our second one a couple of years ago.

But…I’ve also never been happier. (Ahhhh, sweeet)

Good luck!

Salubrai
    • Succubus
    Cob37 wrote:

*shudder* Enough! Enough! Please…. my poor innocent ears.

I am thinking only pure Dwarven thoughts

errand
    • Gelatinous Cube

Well it has been my experiance that the English tend to be bigger freaks in the bedroom than Americans. Canadians tend to run in the middle somewhere.

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear

Don’t ask about the japanese. I’ve heard some scary stories from a few of my parent’s students who went to japan to teach english. scary

errand
    • Gelatinous Cube
    mchvlichldprdgy wrote:
    Don’t ask about the japanese. I’ve heard some scary stories from a few of my parent’s students who went to japan to teach english. scary

good point. There you can buy usedschool girl panties from a vending machine.

Cob37
    • Gelatinous Cube
    errand wrote:
    mchvlichldprdgy wrote:

good point. There you can buy usedschool girl panties from a vending machine.

I am skeptical of the idea, I think they fake the used panties with chemicals and other assorted add ons, but that’s just me, call me cynical.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • The forum ‘Non Gaming Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.