Forums Archive Non RPG Chatter Non Gaming Chat Clyde – The Best Cat In The World

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Lindsay
    • Succubus

Hi all

Just to let you all know Hal and i are safely back in england after a pretty eventful holiday.

Sorry we havent posted much but with Rita, then me being sick (dont ask) and then our cat Clyde being rushed to the vet in our absence, its all gotten a bit much.

Just heading to bed after a mammoth 19 hour journey home but just wanted to ask all you kind folks to spare a thought for my poor cat Clyde, who is currently very sick and at the vets, having gone pretty much blind and cripple since we went away. Things are not looking good but im hoping not to lose another pet this month!!

Thanks to Paul and Helen for getting him there and looked after so quickly!

Now a small cheeky request..you guys are all great and contribute to the running of this site, and i want to take advantage of this generosity. Hal and i could do with a bit of help with the vets fees, which have already passed £300. Anything would help, and if you think this is out of order of me, fair enough, but i just dont want cost to be an issue in trying to get my kitty back healthy and fat!!

Ill try and post a pic of him tomorrow, youl fall in love with him

Ok, off to mope about a bit now.

Thanks

Lindsay

😳

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

I will reply to this to say that Clyde is the most wonderful cat in the world. He is so so special and clever and unique. He deserves every chance I can give him. He is almost a member of the WLD players and he sticks his nose in so often and has been spoken about on so many occasions.

I will have a look for a picture of him now to woo you all and say that I could be persuaded to release 2 audio sessions at once if properly motivated 😉

Thanks folks

Hal :hal:

riddles
    • Succubus

Well I’ve contributed, whether to vets bills or site bills you can decide.

How’s the puss, anyway? Still poorly? It’s horrible when pets (or small children) are ill – they look at you expecting you to make them better, even though you can’t… 🙁

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Thanks mate,

Much obliged. We visited him today and the vet seems to think he has some kind of neurological problem. He has been given a shot of steroids and seems a little better but he is still far from the feline wonder he normally is.

Lindsay has dug out a couple of pics so you can all see how superb and brilliant he is and want to help him out. He is currently in a metal cage at the vets on a drip and scared. Help Lindsay fix her cat (he is more hers than mine) and wonderful things will start to happen.

Thanks to everyone who helps out. You are all lovely people and I know that a lot of you are cat lovers. Clyde is so important to us. He is really the best cat in the world.

clyde.jpg

Clyde Looking Kind Of Thoughtful

xmas_clyde.jpg

Festive Clyde For Christmas

Love RPGMP3 – Love Clyde!

Thanks folks

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear

I’ve pitched in. I hope clyde gets better soon. He looks so cute in the tinsel. Best wishes.

Lindsay
    • Succubus

Thank you guys so much.

Im a bit embarrised about my emotional post, maybe should have waited till i was a bit more composed, but he really is a great cat and i have had him since a kitten.

Lindsay

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

He is the best cat! Thank you so so much for caring about him!

WerewolfPaladin
    • Thri-kreen

I’ve done what I can for right now. I have a kitty of my own, so I know how precious they are. I really hope yours gets to feeling better, Lindsay.

Lindsay
    • Succubus

Thank you so much.

Im so touched. Some of our friends have been offering to help too (you know who you are) and its so great to have friends around at times like these. Clyde is a very…individual cat, and once you meet him, you cant forget him…he has so many querks!!

Lindsay

N-kun
    • Thri-kreen

yeah Clydes great, he has a habit of trying to eat my hair though! hes very inquisitive and likes to know what people are up to. He likes to sit and watch people and i often wonder what hes thinking. Clyde is the best sort of cat, a big fat huggy one.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Thank you all so much for the donations so far. We have not had chance to see him today as we have both been at work and the vets was closed when we finished and is closed tomorrow. With any luck he will be released on Monday and we can start to look after him and buy him nice stuff.

Again thank you all so so much for the donations. You are all wonderful people. Clyde appreciates it all!

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear

You should post more pictures of him as he gets better. He’s very cute.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

I will see what I can do! Lindsay has some on her mobile phone camera which might be OK but the quality is bad.

We are going to see if we can get him out tomorrow and get him home so we can look after him properly and stuff.

Cheers

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

We are just about to head down to the vets and collect Clyde and bring him home.

Sadly I am at work all day but Lindsay can stay with him and keep you all updated 😀

Poor little baby!

Thanks to everyone who has helped with the monsterous bill I am about to pay! I really must get him insured or something!

Thanks

Wellard
    • Orc

Funny…he’s almost a double for our cat Honey.Hope he mends soon

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • The forum ‘Non Gaming Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.