Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Daniel
    • Succubus

Hi there, folks!

As those of you who follow our group closely may already know I have been extremely ill recently. This has led to a drop-off in audio from our group and ultimately, while our halloween special was recorded it hasn’t emerged. Historically, our ‘special episode’ success rate has been (at best) 50%, so moving forward I will not be releasing a Christmas special this year.

Do not be alarmed, though, you our dear listener will still be receiving a present in thanks for sticking with us during this difficult period.

Over the next week we will be returning to our previously scheduled broadcasting, with weekly uploads to Hal to conclude our Hall of Bones/1975 cross-over campaign. On Christmas week we will also be uploading the first half of our next Old School campaign, Ravenloft: Night of the Walking Dead. This will feature the survivors of Hall of Bones/1975 being sucked into the demiplane of terror where all kinds of new challenges emerge as they attempt to find their way back home. That isn’t all, on New Year’s week I will be uploading the second half of Night of the Walking Dead!

This is an exciting time to be a Pantsless Fan and I look forward to seeing you all in 2015 as we welcome in our 6th year of producing content for you all. <3

Live long & prosper,

Daniel, Sam, Seth, Katie, Tess, Regan, Alex & Jess

AKA

The Pants Campers

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

This is an exciting time to be a Pantsless Fan and I look forward to seeing you all in 2015 as we welcome in our 6th year of producing content for you all. <3

giphy.gif

Huzzah! 😀

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

On Christmas week we will also be uploading the first half of our next Old School campaign, Ravenloft: Night of the Walking Dead.

59BarHaunt_web.jpg

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.