Forums News and Information Announcements Christmas Logo

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Happy Valentine’s Day! 🙂

2014-02-14-TGAG_407_BackUp_Valentine.jpg

theyllmakeamovieaboutthiscalledsonofthem

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

But Monkey, if I use those I won’t get to use them on the days for which they were intended 🙂

Hal :hal:

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Leprechaun_Emoticon_by_Mirz123.gif

2014-03-15-367.png

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Something for @[member=”Lockhart”] and any other bronies out there, in celebration of St. Patrick’s Day:

the_wrong_crowd_for_a_celebration_by_har

I’ve always liked the classic fantasy vibe the show has used from time to time (although they seem to be drifting more regularly into modern times with Season 4 especially)… and if there’s one thing every classic fantasy story needs, it’s a tavern for the heroes to gather in.  Admittedly, judging by the crowd above they might have taken a wrong turn somewhere along the way…

Anyway, have a little something to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day!  Only with very little green in it.  Still, it was a fun image to do, and I’m quite happy with how it turned out.  It also allowed me to tackle a lot of the antagonist side of the cast that I haven’t managed to draw in any prior works, so that’s always fun.  If you get the chance, I’d recommend looking at the larger version of it.

Larger version available at http://harwicks-art.deviantart.com/art/The-Wrong-Crowd-for-a-Celebration-440932713

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

tumblr_n80hsnyxn21qku9jyo1_500.png

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Is that Lockhart? You got him right down to his shaved beaver 😛

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Hey @[member=Hal], isn’t it about time to be taking down the New Year celebratory site logo? 😉 There’s Douglas Adams’ birthday coming up on Wednesday the 11th, and Pi Day on the 14th – not to forget Tolkien Reading Day on the 25th. Oh, and the Whartsies, at least, will no doubt wish to commemorate Tweed Day on April 3. 😉

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Hey @[member=”Hal”] and @[member=Thing], isn’t it time to change the site logo? 🙂 You know, maybe put the New Year’s version back in storage, and put up something more seasonal?

1220ykl.png

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Thank you Monkey 🙂

It has been done and Thing has been prodded into action to get the script for auto changing logos tested 😀

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Hooray! (BTW, Mrs. Hal’s special annual convivium is fast approaching, IIRC, so you could use that logo to test the system.) 🙂

119othk.png

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Reposting this here, so it’ll be easier for @[member=”Hal”] and @[member=”Thing”] to find it, later on:

Post on the Forums Week

2cys9kx.png

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Holy crap – you found a picture where I am channeling my spirit animal – the curious beaver…

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider

Holy crap – you found a picture where I am channeling my spirit animal – the curious beaver…

Aye, but what is that beaver curious about?

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Everything… it is just universally curious. It seems most curious around cameras…

Switched the logo… maybe one day it might magically switch itself… 😛

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider

I guess Omni-curious is far beyond bi-curious

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • The forum ‘Announcements’ is closed to new topics and replies.