Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter Warhammer Bring this campaign back!

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Calibret0
    • Bullywug

This has been my favorite stuff on this site. I loved it all and was sad to see it go. I love the Warhammer world. I think the addition of some xp every session, even alittle, would of made a big difference in the eyes of the players tho. It would of given them a reward for doing…anything. Maaaybe kept them focused a bit 8)

CrazyMLC
    • Orc

One problem is I think you’re supposed to give out like 25 or maybe even 50 xp a session. It might have made the game seem hard wihout that xp.

Calibret0
    • Bullywug
    CrazyMLC wrote:
    One problem is I think you’re supposed to give out like 25 or maybe even 50 xp a session. It might have made the game seem hard wihout that xp.

Exactly. It would make them feel like they were growing a bit and actually getting a bit better. But otherwise, I loved it!

fastjack
    • Commoner

I would also like to add my name to bringing this back.

Pheonix
    • Thri-kreen

Its really unlikely as Breastman… I mean Ned has left due to landing a job in Arizona. Good luck to the guy btw.

fastjack
    • Commoner

tis a shame as I would like to have heard more, but cool about a new job.

has been helpful in my prep for running this ( starting tomorrow night )

Nishastra
    • Flumph

Goggles is also gone, and without him and Ned, all of the “unfinished” games are likely truly dead now, if there was ever any chance of them coming back.

fastjack
    • Commoner

Fair enough.

now would be wrong to ask if Hal still has any of the prep from this? 🙂

Pheonix
    • Thri-kreen

You could go and buy the Thousand Thrones module if you want to see how the story ends.

fastjack
    • Commoner

yup have the module 🙂

skunner
    • Commoner

I’ve listened to a couple of episodes – very interesting though I don’t think your players seem like the WFRP kind. Maybe it’s a cultural thing.

The prisoner angle isn’t the only hook to get PCs into the campaign. There are others – if I ever run the campaign I’ll use lots of hooks for different PCs (rogue might be a prisoner, tollkeeper could be hired by a merchant and so on. Making one of the PCs a noble would help with some of the interaction as it opens doors the others can’t get through) in the hopes some of them stick.

Yes – the players do act a bit daft at times and seem unable to come up with an effective plan. The talking to the abbess and the witch hunters show a lack of planning. The character routinely do very stupid things – like telling all and sundry (guards, witch hunters etc.) they got out of the quarry to the extent if I were the DM some would be generating new characters.

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • The forum ‘Warhammer’ is closed to new topics and replies.