Forums Gaming Chat Associated Geekery Personal Projects Bookwyrms: Sci-Fi/Fantasy Book Club & Podcast

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    PaulofCthulhu
    • Owlbear

Helen & I are starting a new podcast series called Bookwyrms.

It’s a Sci-Fi & Fantasy Book Club (and podcast) where every month we discuss the latest book we’ve been reading.

First up is Neil Gaiman’s The Ocean at the End of the Lane. We also have a discussion group on Goodreads if you’d like to join in.

The podcast is also on iTunes.

It should be fun!

The_Emerald_Flame
    • Thri-kreen

Nice to hear from you Paul, and I will definately give it a listen

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Hey there,

I was starting to get worried when you didn’t come over and post something on the new site 🙂

I listened to the promo audio for Bookwyrms yesterday – sounds like an interesting idea. I think you need to do the Chronicles of Thomas Covenant next – a nice easy read and a classic of fantasy literature. 😛

Cheers

Hal :hal:

PaulofCthulhu
    • Owlbear

We’ve already have a few lined up. Wether it includes Thomas Covenant we won’t say yet.

Hey there,

I was starting to get worried when you didn’t come over and post something on the new site 🙂

I listened to the promo audio for Bookwyrms yesterday – sounds like an interesting idea. I think you need to do the Chronicles of Thomas Covenant next – a nice easy read and a classic of fantasy literature. 😛

Cheers

Hal :hal:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Personal Projects’ is closed to new topics and replies.