Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter The Banewarrens Banewarrens Second Show

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    NewMutant
    • Commoner

Lindsay, THANK you!! Ooh, with pics and everything! I see Richard is a Brother Barista! Oh, I’ve got Starbucks stories, lemme tell you….

Hal has the talent for different voice pitches so while Urnst didn’t sound like him, I thought he could still have been him. In fact, I just thought it was Hal doing an impression of K-9…

Lindsay
    • Succubus

I aslo work for SB, and RIchard is my supervisor, but i have a new job, so shall be leaving soon…

NewMutant
    • Commoner

While I have your attention, may I direct your attention to my new thread, just to let you know how much I enjoy this site?

mk
    • Orc

Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow.

I had completely forgotten about that last picture. Damn, why did I have to click on the link?

Pardon me while I go to a dark corner, curl into a fetal position and rock for the next couple of hours.

NewMutant
    • Commoner
    mk wrote:

Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow.

I had completely forgotten about that last picture. Damn, why did I have to click on the link?

I KNOW, right?!

Boonide
    • Thri-kreen

Slartibartfast: first mentioned in WLD session 18 part 2 RIGHT at the beginning.

Or am I thinking of another recording (or something entirely unrelated to rpgmp3) in relation to Slartibarftast? I distinctly remember this new banewarrens session saying something about when it was mentioned before and if anyone could dig it up.

It’s quite likely I’m wrong, I’ve had little sleep and too many dreams lately.

But this latest session? Quite lovely.

Anio
    • Commoner
    Boonide wrote:
    Slartibartfast: first mentioned in WLD session 18 part 2 RIGHT at the beginning.

Or am I thinking of another recording (or something entirely unrelated to rpgmp3) in relation to Slartibarftast? I distinctly remember this new banewarrens session saying something about when it was mentioned before and if anyone could dig it up.

It’s quite likely I’m wrong, I’ve had little sleep and too many dreams lately.

But this latest session? Quite lovely.

Slarrrrrti, the privateer’s rat with a patch over it’s eye and a bandana around it’s head. It’s in the first Banewarrens session.

Just in case, Slartibartfast is also the name of a character in The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy series by Douglas Adams.

Lindsay
    • Succubus

Yes, Slarty is my rat in the Banewarrens, although i do like the name, so have quite possible mentioned it in other recordings…

Wait till session 6 “Slarty goes on a mission!” 😀

Keener
    • Drider

OH please don’t go there but I don’t think it was Fins bullocks that you see

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • The forum ‘The Banewarrens’ is closed to new topics and replies.