Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter The Banewarrens Banewarrens Characters

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    WhiteKnight
    • Gelatinous Cube
    Lindsay wrote:
    Tis ok, he was still a shite chatacter…cheating or not!

😀

You know I almost considered lowering myself to respond to that. Korgash was a fully fleshed out character. It was only his slightly impetuous nature that led him into making decisions that a cooler head might have deemed reckless.

Besides what else was he going to do when the only woman in the party smelt like the bins outside a sushi bar in a low rent part of town. . ? 😯

tag Lindsay x

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider
    WhiteKnight wrote:
    Besides what else was he going to do when the only woman in the party smelt like the bins outside a sushi bar in a low rent part of town. . ? 😯

tag Lindsay x

Only woman?

What about that girly barbarian?

Lindsay
    • Succubus

Isnt he the character that kept dying? Or was that your other character, in a different game? They all blend into one long character of dying-ness…

(you know im joking, right?)

x

WhiteKnight
    • Gelatinous Cube

Well someone had to take the occasional risk or we’d have just sat around doing nothing going “You touch it”, “No you touch it”. . .

Besides someone has to be self-sacrificing sometimes, it’s in my nature to protect the others from the folly of their actions, even though it costs my characters life. . . 🙂

Isis
    • Succubus

I thought he was going for a discount scheme from the Church of Lothian…

“Buy two resurrections, get the third free!”

😈

Balgin
    • Succubus

If you think that’s a mistake, Paul accidentaly used his modified intelligenece score from the headband of intellevt to gain an extra skill point when levelling up in th WLD. At least I hope it was a mistake :plot:.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

And yet, Balazaar never seemed to get any smarter 😛

Tee Hee 😀

Bal-a-zaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr!

Hal :hal:

PaulofCthulhu
    • Owlbear

Which reminds me, have you found the WLD character sheets yet?

Lindsay
    • Succubus

Our stuff has yet to arrive Paul, and wont be able to be unpacked for quite some time..I did apologise about this before we left…sorry again though

PaulofCthulhu
    • Owlbear

Ahhh, didn’t realise the slow boat hadn’t come. I guess it’ll be a while yet. It must be awkward having most of your stuff elsewhere and waiting.

Instead of annoyingly asking every so often, perhaps just let the old WLD’ers know when you find their character sheets? Likely the easiest way rather than getting enquiries every few months!

Cheers!

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider
    PaulofCthulhu wrote:
    Ahhh, didn’t realise the slow boat hadn’t come. I guess it’ll be a while yet. It must be awkward having most of your stuff elsewhere and waiting.

Instead of annoyingly asking every so often, perhaps just let the old WLD’ers know when you find their character sheets? Likely the easiest way rather than getting enquiries every few months!

Cheers!

Of course rather then a slow boat it is probably sitting in a quarantine warehouse somewhere to be checked for hidden terrorists, subversive material, and fruit. Plus it gives the burley dockworkers plenty of time to sort through Lindsays smalls. 😉

Lindsay
    • Succubus

Ahh, no worries Paul, your the only person that keeps asking!

😀

centauri
    • Owlbear
    Balgin wrote:
    If you think that’s a mistake, Paul accidentaly used his modified intelligenece score from the headband of intellevt to gain an extra skill point when levelling up in th WLD. At least I hope it was a mistake :plot:.

Yes, I noticed that. Again, probably not game breaking or it would have been looked up and corrected, I figure. I’ve noticed a number of not quite right rule references, but I imagine it’s easier to do that when one can pause and rewind than when one is trying to keep a game fun and active.

Balgin
    • Succubus
    centauri wrote:
    Balgin wrote:

Yes, I noticed that. Again, probably not game breaking or it would have been looked up and corrected, I figure. I’ve noticed a number of not quite right rule references, but I imagine it’s easier to do that when one can pause and rewind than when one is trying to keep a game fun and active.

Yep, easy to make mistakes when it’s actualy happening. However, I noticed the skill point anomaly the first time I listened through (no pausing or rewinding) and didn’t hear it corrected in later episodes so I was wondering if the correction had been made (it’d be easy to miss).

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • The forum ‘The Banewarrens’ is closed to new topics and replies.