Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter The Banewarrens Banewarrens Back On Track!

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Thing
    Admin
    • Drider
    errand wrote:
    Thing wrote:
    errand wrote:
    The funny part is that, because Alberta is so conservitive, I am pretending my partner is my father 😈

I thought you did that anyways?

Oh, you mean outside the bedroom 😉 😈

Never you fear Thing. You will always be my number one Daddy 😉

I guess that makes you my #2 son. 😉

swj719
    • Succubus
    Thing wrote:
    errand wrote:
    Thing wrote:
    errand wrote:
    The funny part is that, because Alberta is so conservitive, I am pretending my partner is my father 😈

I thought you did that anyways?

Oh, you mean outside the bedroom 😉 😈

Never you fear Thing. You will always be my number one Daddy 😉

I guess that makes you my #2 son. 😉

That’s an entirely different set of kinks, and I’ll thank you for not going into further detail…

Isis
    • Succubus
    errand wrote:

(emo moment) My partner is working up here and I got sick of not seeing him for 6 months at a time. (end emo moment) I am making more lugging pipes round that I was as a cost accountant which is real cool. I am just glad that rural wifi is here. Was getting a little “bushed”. The funny part is that, because Alberta is so conservitive, I am pretending my partner is my father 😈

I just had a Simpsons’ episode flashback there; the one where Homer takes Bart to the steel foundry…:D

Sorry, Errand. 😳

Hope the money is seriously worth it to put up with all the pretense and crap. 😕

Keener
    • Drider
    errand wrote:

Oh come on Errand Alberta is a wild and crazy place, especially Nothern Alberta. 🙄

errand
    • Gelatinous Cube

Thing, very sweet of you.

swj719, I am quite noted for going too far 😆

Isis, I didn’t come here for the money. I came so I could see my partner outside of Yuletide and My birthday. And the dog missed him. And it is fun seeing the expression on his face when I call him Dad *big kinky evil grin*

Keener, I think I just threw up a bit in my mouth. And I don’t do snow well.

Keener
    • Drider

I forgot to mention how accepting Chilliwack is 🙄 but Chilliwack has a very nice used book store, The Book Man I think I come from North Vancouver every once and a while to go there. Plus I am designing an expansion for UCFV and so I have to go to Chilliwack for construction visits so I can go to the book store then also. Oh how I love the Book Man store. 😀

errand
    • Gelatinous Cube

*laughs*

The Bookman is quite the icon isn’t it. I found some real cool books there over the years.

I went to UCFV back when it was FVC. We were debating the name when we were going for our university designation and someone suggested Fraser University of Collective Knowledge before somone figured out what the accronym said.

Keener
    • Drider
    errand wrote:
    *laughs*

I went to UCFV back when it was FVC. We were debating the name when we were going for our university designation and someone suggested Fraser University of Collective Knowledge before somone figured out what the accronym said.

I went to TRU (Thompson Rivers University) in Kamloops which at the time was called UCC (University College of the Cariboo) when they were changing the name one of the finalist names was Kamloops University of the Nicola Thompson until someone looked at the acronym. 😯

Phneri
    • Orc
    Keener wrote:
    errand wrote:
    *laughs*

I went to TRU (Thompson Rivers University) in Kamloops which at the time was called UCC (University College of the Cariboo) when they were changing the name one of the finalist names was Kamloops University of the Nicola Thompson until someone looked at the acronym. 😯

I am the proud owner of a cap from Friend’s University of Central Kansas.

After about 3 years someone figured that out, so they started just calling it Friend’s University. Obviously much better.

Balgin
    • Succubus

I thought it was spelled caribou. We’re talking about those great big elk type things, right?

Keener
    • Drider

The animal is spelled Caribou the region in central British Columbia is spelled Cariboo, just one on the wonders of Beautiful British Columbia (or what ever the provincial slogan is now). 😀

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • The forum ‘The Banewarrens’ is closed to new topics and replies.