Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter World’s Largest Dungeon Balazaar’s “Notes to Self”

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    PaulofCthulhu
    • Owlbear

See if I can slip in the following in a future session:

Vaarsuvius from Order of the Stick #20 wrote:
    My mind is afire with arcane power that threatens to burst forth. The day is new. and the dawn, while unseen, greets my freshly-renewed mystic power.

Must be less grumpy with the Halfling, though I still don’t appreciate the “thrown dagger through the palms” suggestion. We need our hands in good working order y’know!

Lindsay
    • Succubus

Nasty wizard man, still at least he didnt kill my rat!!!

Demonix
    • Orc

Some string wrapped around your rat may come in handy….

😯

Dragonkin
    • Thri-kreen
    Demonix wrote:
    Some string wrapped around your rat may come in handy….

😯

Rat flail? o_O

Demonix
    • Orc

Yes, as long as you remember to hammer some nails into it as well.

😯

Dragonkin
    • Thri-kreen

True… I was thinking of this particular one though…

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=110

PaulofCthulhu
    • Owlbear

– and so the mighty Balazaar reaches 3rd level! He must decide on a feat and his newly acquired access to 2nd level spells! 😈

Balazaar is getting used to the “halfling hero” now, and has taken to speaking of himself in the third person, aye.

PaulofCthulhu
    • Owlbear

Those blink dogs – very annoying. You try to help people (things?) and they just don’t accept Dwarven kindliness! Pah! so be it.

I must talk more with Bastion, for the pressures of this unending place prey even upon my steely Dwarven mind, and I think it’s beginning to show…

Balazaar’s foreshadowing thoughts wrote:
    I feel a move to the dark side – the party were in shock at my actions in that recent battle. Still, unrelenting Evil must be punished, mustn’t it?

😈

B.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

I must say I am looking forward to the thoughts for session 13 😛 They should be worth a read 😀

Hal 🙄

Salubrai
    • Succubus

On a good enough search roll, Lindsay, you might be able to STILL find a rat lurking around somewhere. I’m sure the gelatinous cube hasn’t sucked them ALL up. Rats are cagey little buggers. And if you do ever get around to making that rat flail, why not wrap a bag of explosive powder around it. Then you have a Masterwork Rat Flail of Blasting. Even if it only has one charge, it will certainly SURPRISE whomsoever you hit it with. Rat, string, nails, and explosive powder? Nasty work there. 😉

Balazaar: I say from now on we do EVERYTHING the cleric says. That’s the wizard’s handy tip.

Face
    • Gelatinous Cube

Steps to equipping yourself with an explosive flail:

1. Be Kaurik in Iron and Blood: Warriors of Ravenloft.

2. Perform a half-circle clockwise from the top, and press triangle.

Okay, I Googled that. I don’t even know what Iron and Blood: Warriors of Ravenloft is (though I can’t help picturing birds getting hit with rusty pipes). I just wanted so damn bad to make a geeky explosive flail reference.

On an unrelated and irrelevant note, I believe “a geeky explosive flail reference” was correct in that sentence, because that’s the way the universe works. The devil tried to tell me “an” would be more appropriate (for explosive), but I shot him in the face.

Unrelated s’more: love the “vocal stylings”, B. Dunno how you keep that up for hours at a stretch.

PaulofCthulhu
    • Owlbear

Damn! I swallowed another one of my own Fireballs… 😈

Still, this new Spider costume I’ve got will replace those tatty red robes I made…

Now I must begin reading my new ‘precioussssss’…

Dragonkin
    • Thri-kreen
    Face wrote:
    On an unrelated and irrelevant note, I believe “a geeky explosive flail reference” was correct in that sentence, because that’s the way the universe works. The devil tried to tell me “an” would be more appropriate (for explosive), but I shot him in the face.

Unrelated s’more: love the “vocal stylings”, B. Dunno how you keep that up for hours at a stretch.

Yup, as far as I’m aware a/an depends entirely on the directly following word. Remember, both geeky and explosive are adjectives in this case anyway, so if it worked on the noun it’s refer to the flail.

On the other hand, it’s all weird foreign speak anyway… =P

(bork bork bork)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘World’s Largest Dungeon’ is closed to new topics and replies.