Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter Site News As it turns out, I’m still alive.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Lindsay
    • Succubus

We are still around, Hal is currently (actually, as I type too :wink:) working all his spare time on the new website, & moving files with Thing. June 13th I had a big hat show/new collection so we were drowning in new hats, which are now being uploaded (by me) to Etsy (if you should be interested Look Here.

I also have ended up hurting my back again pretty good, lower back this time, cue Drs, MRI’s, Xrays last week, to find out Im basically degenerating at a vast rate of knots, & should be put in a protective bubble. Ruptured Disk, or something; Lindsay is now not allowed to run, jump, roller derby, or anything fun. Bummer. Having to make some lifestyle and house adjustments atm. All good fun 😀

Between all of that, a job interview for Hal (Ssh, and fingers crossed, promotion 😀 ), still playing with Lockhart & Thing weekly (even at my most stressed, go me), time seems to evaporate, but we are still here, and doing well.

So, Hello :sew:

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

:tiphat: Hello! 😀

Balgin
    • Succubus

Good to hear from you Lindsay. Sorry to hear about your back. That’s got to be nasty. Hope you manage to adjust and that things get better for you.

Daniel
    • Succubus

Sorry to hear about your back, Lindsay. I managed to injure mine at a LARP event a month or so ago, so you have my every sympathy.

I hope your recovery is smooth and rapid.

Have a hug: *hugs*

MelkiorWhiteblade
    • Owlbear
    Lindsay wrote:
    We are still around, Hal is currently (actually, as I type too :wink:) working all his spare time on the new website, & moving files with Thing. June 13th I had a big hat show/new collection so we were drowning in new hats, which are now being uploaded (by me) to Etsy (if you should be interested Look Here.

I also have ended up hurting my back again pretty good, lower back this time, cue Drs, MRI’s, Xrays last week, to find out Im basically degenerating at a vast rate of knots, & should be put in a protective bubble. Ruptured Disk, or something; Lindsay is now not allowed to run, jump, roller derby, or anything fun. Bummer. Having to make some lifestyle and house adjustments atm. All good fun 😀

Between all of that, a job interview for Hal (Ssh, and fingers crossed, promotion 😀 ), still playing with Lockhart & Thing weekly (even at my most stressed, go me), time seems to evaporate, but we are still here, and doing well.

So, Hello :sew:

Sorry to hear the bad news about the back. That is never fun. Thanks for letting us know what’s up.

kendoyle659
    • Thri-kreen

Sorry to hear about your back. Hope that you improve soon and don’t need to be kept in bubble wrap. Glad to hear you’re still enjoying some gaming.

wolfsnap
    • Thri-kreen

Back injuries are the worst. I hope your recovery is speedy and relatively comfortable, Lindsey.

I guess that means to Gen Con this year. eh? 🙁

Anonymous
    • Owlbear

More get-well-soon hugs from here!

riddles
    • Succubus

Have a big *HUG* Boss Lady! 🙂 (it’s long distance so can’t hurt the back! :P)

And to us all for still being here!! 😀

Go Roleplaying!

Go RPGMP3!!

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer
    riddles wrote:
    Go Roleplaying!

Go RPGMP3!!

Wow, it’s almost like you’re some kinda scout leader, someone accustomed to herding small children around and motivating them to behave and play nice, even when their podcast addiction hasn’t been fed for mo- err, when their blood sugar drops to a dangerously low level. 😉

ThistledownJohn
    • Gelatinous Cube
    Lindsay wrote:
    …Lindsay is now not allowed to run, jump, roller derby…

Well, now I’ll have to find something else to do with my time. I had been following your roller derby career quite closely. 🙁

I hope you find some relief soon. Back pain really sucks! 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • The forum ‘Site News’ is closed to new topics and replies.