Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter World’s Largest Dungeon And then I prepared to enter the dungeon

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    • Owlbear

Hey, I just thought I’d say that a Worlds Largest Dungeon OpenRPG game would be awesome. I’ve DM’ed a couple of OpenRPG campaigns, but I’d like to be a player if there is such a campaign forthcoming. I’m in the GMT -7 or -8 timezone right now, so that might prove to be problematic, but other than that I’d -love- to be a player.

McMouse
    • Commoner

Whoops.. that was me, sorry.

Wellard
    • Orc

Sign me up for that game too.I did have an invitation to a City State of the Invincible Overlord game on the Wizards boards which I was unable to take up due to time zone differences(all the other players are in the US)but I do keep up with it and it is one of the best games I have ever read.

You can find it at:

http://boards1.wizards.com/showthread.php?t=427361

Ffaern
    • Orc

I’m interested. It would be a huge and rather mad project that would need years rather than months to complete.

Would it be compromised by all of us listening to the Bradford guys going through the thang or wot?

McMouse
    • Commoner

*shrugs* No idea. Hell, it doesn’t even have to be the Worlds Largest Dungeon campaign. It’d just be cool to game with a bunch of guys who all listened to the reviews.

We’ve got 3 players, now we need to appropriate a GM. Hal, mind if we steal you? 😀

Wellard
    • Orc

No we promised Lindsey that we wouldnt steal any more of Hals time than we had to.So NO

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • The forum ‘World’s Largest Dungeon’ is closed to new topics and replies.