Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter World’s Largest Dungeon And then I prepared to enter the dungeon

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    • Owlbear
    ENoa4 wrote:
    I miss playing. I play computer games, but there isn’t an opportunity nor the time to play. When my kids get older I’m going to MAKE them play. Is that wrong? Will that twist and warp them? I suppose they’ll have to make a saving throw to find out.

So what’s the right age to start playing? Is 4 old enough?

Roll for their sanity.

EegahInc
    • Gelatinous Cube

ENoa4, have you tried OpenRPG? It’s like playing on a tabletop, but over the internet. I hadn’t played in two decades, but after getting hooked on WLD, I started looking for a way to get back in that met my work and family schedule.

It’s pretty hard to find a game that will take you in; it took me over a month to find one that was willing and worked with my time zone. But now I’ve got a weekly game after all these years. ❗

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

I haven’t but I’ll look. I did get part of an old gaming group together over the net a few years ago, but after a few sessions it slacked off.

I’ll look them up. Thanks for the suggestion.

Enoa4

Salubrai
    • Succubus
    ENoa4 wrote:
    I haven’t but I’ll look. I did get part of an old gaming group together over the net a few years ago, but after a few sessions it slacked off.

I’ll look them up. Thanks for the suggestion.

Enoa4

If OpenRPG is suitable, we might form an RPGMP3 online gaming group of sorts!

Quillion
    • Flumph

Now that sounds like fun

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

😀

Salubrai
    • Succubus

Now all we need are

1. a good GM

2. Players!

3. A proper module

Kevin
    • Orc

Ha, on that subject. My friends and I just set something up so that my friend who is doing his army time in Korea can still be our DM.

Salubrai
    • Succubus

That’s good. He’s in my timezone. Tokyo and Korea are both in the same one.

spectre72
    • Commoner
    EegahInc wrote:
    5) Don’t bother letting your halfling rouge try and disarm traps. Simply stand at a safe distance, toss her towards them, and duck and cover. 😈

Our group has been lacking a rogue for some sessions and has employed the Dwarven trap detection method.

Put the Dwarves in front and let them stomp everwhere and open everythign you come across and see what traps they set off….

Very effective and hasn’t killed a Dwarf yet 😯

Close to dead yes, but nothing fatal

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

If Feylin needs a break, maybe they can try that with Balazaar. 😆

EegahInc
    • Gelatinous Cube

Just don’t combine the two methods, because, as we all know…(I can’t believe I’m saying this)…nobody tosses a dwarf!

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

You can’t cast fireball if you are being tossed by a half-orc. This may be necessary as a safety percaution to protect Gerout, Feylin and Bastion. 😆

Ffaern
    • Orc
    Quillion wrote:

I would also play a druid and carry a potted plant so I could cast entangle and lots of summonig spells.

Curses! I thought it was only Keswick, my druid who had thought of that.

Quillion
    • Flumph

You will eventually be able to summon a natures ally that is a plant and then cast entangle

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • The forum ‘World’s Largest Dungeon’ is closed to new topics and replies.