Forums RPGMP3 Podcast Audio Actual Play Recordings RPGMP3 Pathfinder An Image from Shattered Star's Future.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Lockhart
    • Owlbear

Hey, look at this image.

Who could it be? Is it a PC? NPC? What class is it? Is it relevant at all? Oh my. When will we find an answer? Is this Lockhart’s merciless teasing?

gallery_14417_4_11360.jpg

Heather
    • Bullywug

Yes. You are a merciless tease. You should be ashamed sir.

XD

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

They will find out soon enoughI feel 😛

Hal :hal:

[anonymous]
    • Thri-kreen

Ooooh. I am catching up gradually, am on Session 29! This is becoming more and more relevant for me. 🙂

Aethyr
    • Thri-kreen

I can’t wait to see how the party bounces back from their downfall. Will the original (?) Misakisorcien (sorry about butchering spelling) return? Will Thing have someone who can actually hit in combat? Will Hal still glow? This and more next time on Shattered Star!

insert witticism here

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

No guesses? Bets? Wagers? We have forum coin afterall and not much to buy with it. 😛

Aethyr
    • Thri-kreen

My guess: The new half-elf Duelist PC played by Hal.

insert witticism here

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

My guess: The new half-elf Duelist PC played by Hal.

Ooo, Nice guess, I like it!

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

I like it too 🙂

Perhaps the audio I just released will clear it up a bit 😛

Hal :hal:

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

Awww, my teasing fun will soon be gone after people catch up with audio goodness.

Oh well. There are still plenty of other epis- *tackled by Hal’s Ninja Minions!*

And everyone, please keep in mind, if you are a happy listener of Shattered Star, it would be much appreciated if you could head over to the Youtube videos, and give them a Like, even if you’re a podcast listener. Helps us show up higher in Youtube searches for related tags, and hopefully brings in new peoples. Thanks.

Pheonix
    • Thri-kreen

I am distressed at the lack of Shattering Stars in the episodes I have listened to so far. What, lockhart didn’t want to spend money on the special effects or somthin?

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

I am distressed at the lack of Shattering Stars in the episodes I have listened to so far. What, lockhart didn’t want to spend money on the special effects or somthin?

Unlike Wrath of the Righteous, where the opening has a huge cinematic budget, Shattered Star kept the special effects of an artifact shattering offscreen. 😛

[anonymous]
    • Thri-kreen

WotR really does take the Michael Bay approach to its opening…

Aethyr
    • Thri-kreen

Looks like they went with the shattered internet connection instead. I eish you luck in getting that worked out soon.

insert witticism here

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Very nice drawing!

He wields a rapier, eh? But if he’s an archaeologist, shouldn’t his primary weapon be a JCB? 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.