Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter Fashionista Gamers A new direction for the Fashionistas

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 188 total)
  • Author
    Keener
    • Drider
    Lindsay wrote:
    Maybe “I” could play the healer…

😈

I would enjoy that very much.

swj719
    • Succubus
    Keener wrote:
    Lindsay wrote:
    Maybe “I” could play the healer…

😈

I would enjoy that very much.

Not sure the party would share your joy… 🙂

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

That might be interesting…

Healers are pretty amazing and with the right associated skills they can pretty much do anything… With enough combat potential and a Healer the party might be viable with just 2 players 🙂 Would keep it nice a streamlined for covert missions and the like…

Hal :hal:

swj719
    • Succubus
    Hal wrote:
    That might be interesting…

Healers are pretty amazing and with the right associated skills they can pretty much do anything… With enough combat potential and a Healer the party might be viable with just 2 players 🙂 Would keep it nice a streamlined for covert missions and the like…

A bashkar with a REALLY high perception skill…

Skyth
    • Bullywug

Just need an Archmage that chooses some of the healing lists 😉

Or a Healer with Archmage abilities.

Or just a human with lucky x6…Almost impossible to kill other than by concussion damage, which a lot of spell lists can heal.

Hmmmm…decisions decisions…

Personally, I perfer Lay Healers. After all, they can actually clone someone where a Healer can’t 😉

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Archmage is a scary class but amazing…

That said their healing potential is not as great as a dedicated Healer (or Lay Healer)…

There is a background option for Archmage spell list picks…

Keener
    • Drider
    Hal wrote:

That said their healing potential is not as great as a dedicated Healer (or Lay Healer)…

It makes me so excited…eeeeeeee though there is a certain Bashcar that would be nice to hear from, you’ll know him because he is silver. 😀

Skyth
    • Bullywug
    Hal wrote:

Archmage abilities…though not as good. as actually being an archmage. Though you could get power a time or two to get extra spell lists.

Personally I perfer warrior monk with trained regular footman…

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

I love High Warrior Monks – they are awesome….

My longest running RM character started as a High Warrior Monk. Nothing more satisfying than punching a large creature so hard it falls into a 3 month coma 😛

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

Of course, potential pitfalls lie ahead:

Gilbert: “So, what’s your class?”

Party Member: “Lay Healer.”

Gilbert: “Well okay, but afterwards you’d better tell me your class!”

*CYMBAL CRASH*

😆

Skyth
    • Bullywug

I’ve never understood the draw of the High Warrior Monk when a Warrior Monk is about as good, but is much more flexible.

I was thinking about the whole ‘assassins are always evil’ thing, when I came upon a real world example…Army Snipers. They are trained in the art of assassination (effectively), but I wouldn’t consider them evil.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

To throw another Discworld snippet into the moral debate:

“I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people,” he said.

“You’re wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.”

swj719
    • Succubus
    Pencil-Monkey wrote:
    To throw another Discworld snippet into the moral debate:

“I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people,” he said.

“You’re wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.”

I really need to get into the Discworld books…

Ieqo
    • Owlbear
    Skyth wrote:
    I’ve never understood the draw of the High Warrior Monk when a Warrior Monk is about as good, but is much more flexible.

It is all about development costs. The HWM gets the awesome MA Strikes and Sweeps and Throws dirt cheap. With decent stats we’re looking at a 120+ OB by like level 8ish. They also get the best costs in the game for Adrenal Moves.

Skyth
    • Bullywug
    Ieqo wrote:
    Skyth wrote:

It is all about development costs. The HWM gets the awesome MA Strikes and Sweeps and Throws dirt cheap. With decent stats we’re looking at a 120+ OB by like level 8ish. They also get the best costs in the game for Adrenal Moves.

I know the hwm is a 1/2 but I thought the wm is the same or a 1/3. Might be wrong. I think yhe hwm has a bit lower cost on a.defence also. Still the hwm pays such a dp tax on all other skills that a wm generally will pull ahead.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 188 total)
  • The forum ‘Fashionista Gamers’ is closed to new topics and replies.