Forums RPGMP3 Podcast Audio Actual Play Recordings Seasonal Games 2008 Christmas Special: Mr Fuzzybottom Gets Festive

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

File Name: 2008 Christmas Special: Mr Fuzzybottom Gets Festive

File Submitter: Hal

File Submitted: 06 Jul 2013

File Category: Seasonal Games

Genre: Seasonal

Profanity Level: Unmitigated Filth of the First Water

A Christmas special using the excellent Wilderness of Mirrors system

Some festive spying and secret operations in this eclectic Christmas special

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/RPGMP3/christmas_specials/2008_mr_fuzzybottom_gets_festive.mp3

Click here to download this file

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Goggles: “See that guy?” *Points out the driver* “I want you to hit that guy.”
    Member of le French Resistance: Le_Gasp_by_de_Mote.gif “Yoo mean, yoo want us to punch ‘im in ze face?” don__t_mess_with_legasp_D__by_MenInASuit “Or shoot ‘im wiv ze zniper rifle? Or shag ‘im in ze bottom?” _legaspla__by_dbestarchitect.gif
    Goggles: “…Surprise me.”
    Member of le French Resistance: “Yoo already know ze anzwer to zat.” AI_AHM_PIERRE_by_ScreamingGerbil.gif
    Ned: “Shoot first, shag later.”

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

med_gallery_10823_10_8533.png

The latest Pretend Wizards episodes have featured a fascinating new character: admiral um colonel wait captain no schout-bij-nacht officer Fuzzybottom.

Of course, RPGMP3.com has its own Mister Fuzzybottom, who – despite his seeming lack of military rank – is probably slightly more dangerous than his cousin, even though he’s a teddy bear. (Santa’s secret armed forces have special training, y’see.)

(Source.)

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Reminds me of Dr. Wiggenstein. 🙂

https://twitter.com/Fizzygrrl/status/647069160984416256

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

I have been thinking about this game since he started running for President 😉

Hal :hal:

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Ha ha ha 🙂  

Hal :hal:

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

tumblr_nqi33i7EvF1s1m123o1_500.png

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Recently started listening to Sanspants Radio, and one of their Christmas podcast episodes is extraordinarily similar to Mr. Fuzzybottom Gets Festive – they spend the entire time planning an elaborate heist, where a motley group of Christmas movie characters get recruited by Santa to help steal Christmas back from the Grinch. There’s also several points where they discuss how various scenes would work in a tabletop RPG. Oh, and it’s loads of fun. 🙂

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

For the historical record: TV ad for Trump: The Game, first edition, Milton Bradley/Hasbro, 1989. As I recall the charity message at the end was tacked on after the initial negative reception. Supposedly that’s a Phil Hartman cameo at 0:06.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

tumblr_o0wfq2yno41ro2bqto1_500.jpg

(Joseph Pillsbury, Dragon magazine No 154, TSR, February 1990.) Milton Bradley/Hasbro released Trump: The Game in 1989. Poor sales left large stacks like this one on display in many stores through 1990. A second edition in 2004 fared better after adding references to The Apprentice.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.