After having a long and rewarding brainstorming session with Danny we have reached a few conclusions about the groups continued goals and some milestones that we would like share with you.
- Tropis will be priority #1, as it is what we do best and what we enjoy the most. Breaks may still occur and we may do specials and such, but Tropis remains the main focus.
- Me and Danny have been streamlining the lore to make it easier for him and me to discuss internally and more importantly, to present it to the listeners. This includes a more consistent meta-plot.
- The self contained stories, as seen in Knights, are a concept that we find works really, really well and it is here to stay. The campaigns will have two concurrent plots, The campaign (ie. Murder at Sturmhalt and The Black Swan) itself focuses on a smaller character-focused plot and the different series (ie. Knights) themselves build an overarching world engrossing plot in the background that tie the campaigns together and lay the foundation for things to come.
The self-contained style also ensures that even if we do not get to finish telling the larger story, there will at least be closure at the end of every series.
- The campaigns focus has always been on the narrative. And me and Danny agree that rules will always come second to the story.
- After Knights concludes we will be focusing on a prequel series to Knights, this is partially to flesh out some details about the never before explored nation of Dominus. It is also to bring certain past events more in line with the current material and inform new listeners to certain important events of the past.
- As mentioned by Danny elsewhere on the forum we intend to make short retrospective sessions in which we analyse the sessions (And talk lots of bollocks). This may end up as being a Patrons only bonus.
When/if the state of the groups goals change, I will announce such change here. Probably. Maybe.