No replies to this topic

#1 RPGMP3 Newsbot

RPGMP3 Newsbot

Full Of Awesome

• Inner Circle
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 06:19 PM

THHBPTHPBPBPTHBBPTHBBBP

Ew, I was blowing the dust off of my blog keyboard and ended up spitting all over it. Gross. :-(

Anyway, it's been a long while since I sat in this particular chair, and I'm not ready to take up regular occupancy just yet as I am still deep in being Blighted (hope you guys are liking those pdfs as they creep out of production). But I have run across a conundrum and rather than spend endless hours searching I thought I'd ask the vast overmind that is our fans...that are our fans...one of those is right I think.

In between approving layouts for Blight stuff, organizing conversions for Blight stuff, and developing Blight stuff, I'm trying to get my ducks in a row in preparation for the Lost Lands Campaign Setting (The Blight being the last big piece between me and working on it as my primary project). However, I have tinkered on it for so long that I have lost some pieces...or one piece in particular.

At some point in the last 3 years or so I posted or published or blogged or otherwise released a little fluff piece teaser paragraph just kind of giving a general description of the Lost Lands setting from a resident's point of view. It talked about the names the planet has gone by, the number of moons, general stuff like that. However it did contain a few small details that I never recorded anywhere else. I just assumed I would always have that paragraph at hand to look it. Unfortunately now I have lost it. I had a hard drive crash a couple years ago and managed to save almost all of my files, but I think I may have not gotten that one back. (Don't worry, we've gone to Carbonite since then!)

However, I'm pretty sure I had posted it or printed it publicly somewhere beforehand.

So my question(s) to you, good Fans of the Frog:

Do any of you know what I'm talking about?

And if you do, do any of you know where I can find that little blurb?

Greg

View the full article

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge