• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 RPGMP3 Newsbot

RPGMP3 Newsbot

Full Of Awesome

• Inner Circle
  • 1,475 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 06:19 PM

I don’t know about you but whenever I ran RPG campaigns I always made spiders bigger and badder than those in the books.  That is the case with our spiders in Thunderstone Quest.  Not only are they tough to kill they give you festering wounds which as the name implies are NOT GOOD. You’ll learn more about those soon.

The other monster groups are not just garden variety either,  Sure we have your goblins and your ogres but we also have some very unique challenges.  The undead adventuring party is a group of unlucky Thunderstone adventurers whose quest… came to an end.  Our Undead Rogue is not only hard to kill, but even in undeath he steals your stuff!  Wait till you meet his friends.

QUIET ON THE SET

We are shooting our Kickstarter Video this Friday.  We are excited and happy to announce that Becca Scott Kerns will once again be gracing us with her skills and gaming knowledge as the co star for our video (the other star is the game of course). She likes to say she is the worst but we think she is the best.  

Check out her work on our Mystic Vale – Official Learn to Play Video!

Subscribers to our Thunderstone Quest email list received a version of this message with additional content and access to sneak peeks at art! Sign up for the Thunderstone Quest update emails to ensure you’re getting all the behind-the-scenes information too!

THE THUNDERSTONE QUEST TEAM

View the full article

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge