#1 DM_Leigh

DM_Leigh

Toad

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationWoodstock, GA

Posted 23 March 2016 - 01:46 PM

Greetings everyone!

I was just introduced to this lovely little space by Pencil-Monkey over on twitter. I'm am super excited to be here!

I listen to a fair bit of AP podcast and RPG topic type podcasts, so I cannot wait to stalk around this place and see what else I can find! 

I've been running 5e for a little over a year now, and decided recently to record some of our games and post them up on itunes for our own entertainment. Well, that group fizzed and we are currently working on molding a new group (including 3 completely new players to D&D). Anyways, we are working on some big things and trying to make sure we do things 'right' this time. :) But more about all that mess later.

For now, thank you all for having me here. I'm looking forward to learning new things around here and maybe giving my 2 cents where I can!

#2 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,091 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 23 March 2016 - 03:21 PM

Hello hello :)

You have found the first place online to start doing this actual play stuff :) Almost 12 years I think... (makes me feel old)

We have masses of audio on the podcast feed but the easiest way to browse is likely in the Download area :)

We have to 5e in there but also much 4e, 3.5, 3, ADnD, even some DnD, Rolemaster, GURPS, White Wolf, Pathfinder, Kult, Cthulhu, many indie games and shorts and all kinds of other loveliness :D

Nice to have you here - the forums have slowed down a little over the years but to be quite honest we are the friendliest and most awesome group of nerd folks you are likely to find anywhere online :P

Cheers

Hal :hal:

#3 Cob37

Cob37

Ghoul

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouse Springs, Missouri, U.S.A.

Posted 23 March 2016 - 04:21 PM

Huzzah!

#4 Lucky_Strike

Lucky_Strike

Goblin

• Patrons
  • 204 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationLittle Rock, AR

Posted 23 March 2016 - 04:59 PM

Welcome aboard!

#5 Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast

Ghoul

• Patrons
  • 921 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 28 March 2016 - 01:23 AM

Welcome!  It's great to see new faces :)

#6 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 08:10 AM

Welcome to the site, @DM_Leigh! You might be interested in the D&D 5E discussion on the site, which has spilled out into several other threads, especially the Lost Mines of Phandelver campaign that Hal & co. played (and recorded).

#7 kendoyle659

kendoyle659

RPGMP3 Patron

• Patrons
  • 439 posts
  • LocationYork

Posted 31 March 2016 - 06:15 AM

Hi there. Hope you enjoy the site. I've picked up a bunch of 5E books but haven't got around to running them yet. I really like the look of the rules as someone who has played a fair bit of 2nd ed, 3 and 3.5.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge