8 replies to this topic

#1 kendoyle659

kendoyle659

RPGMP3 Patron

• Patrons
  • 439 posts
  • LocationYork

Posted 25 February 2016 - 11:02 AM

Just to let people know that there is a Pathfinder Humble Bundle up at the moment that has loads of PDFs in it. https://www.humblebu...thfinder-bundle I haven't really done much Pathfinder but it does seem to be rather good value.

#2 Lockhart

Lockhart

Yorkton Gamer & RPGMP3 Professional

• Administrators
  • 1,238 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationRegina, SK, Canada

Posted 25 February 2016 - 07:10 PM

It is quite good value for the adventures alone. If my game budget for the year wasn't tied up in the Sentinels of the Multiverse kickstarter (You just HAD to taunt to developer to offer an EVERYTHING category, didn't you Lockhart), I'd be shilling some money in this direction. Well. I mean...If I didn't already own most of this stuff.

#3 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 03:49 AM

If my game budget for the year wasn't tied up in the Sentinels of the Multiverse kickstarter (You just HAD to taunt to developer to offer an EVERYTHING category, didn't you Lockhart)

Have you listened to Fandible's AP podcast episode of Sentinels yet? It sounds interesting, although a bit clunky, rules-wise.

#4 Lockhart

Lockhart

• Administrators
  • 1,238 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist

Posted 27 February 2016 - 09:40 AM

Have you listened to Fandible's AP podcast episode of Sentinels yet? It sounds interesting, although a bit clunky, rules-wise.

Honestly not all that interested in the miniature tactics properties of RPG properties, just the board game. I like solid co-operative board game options in my collection, and with multiple character decks it has a red dragon in feel to it that I enjoy.

#5 Lockhart

Lockhart

• Administrators
  • 1,238 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist

Posted 27 February 2016 - 09:40 AM

Honestly not all that interested in the miniature tactics properties of RPG properties, just the board game. I like solid co-operative board game options in my collection, and with multiple character decks it has a red dragon in feel to it that I enjoy.

#6 MelkiorWhiteblade

MelkiorWhiteblade

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
  • LocationRoseville, CA

Posted 02 March 2016 - 09:07 PM

I ended up ordering it the day it was released. Just $25 for the beginner's box alone which I can gift to someone makes it worth it.

#7 kendoyle659

kendoyle659

RPGMP3 Patron

• Patrons
  • 439 posts
  • LocationYork

Posted 14 March 2016 - 11:29 AM

Just finished downloading. 1.25 gig zipped and most of those were lite files! I've got some perusing ahead of me :)

#8 MelkiorWhiteblade

MelkiorWhiteblade

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
  • LocationRoseville, CA

Posted 15 March 2016 - 04:50 PM

I haven't even redeemed the PDFs yet, been too busy!

#9 Lockhart

Lockhart

• Administrators
  • 1,238 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist

Posted 15 March 2016 - 09:07 PM

I only backed the pathfinder comic bundle. Looks like those will be coming in handy during an unexpected four hour flight layover happening soon for me.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pathfinder

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge