#1 Lockhart

Lockhart

Yorkton Gamer & RPGMP3 Professional

• Administrators
  • 1,238 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationRegina, SK, Canada

Posted 27 January 2016 - 11:06 PM

Hey all. So there was something I saw on the Paizo blog. To promote their novel series being on Audible they're offering a free download of Death's Heretic until February 16, 2016. I've nabbed it myself and listened to most of it and found it quite enjoyable. It's actually making me heavily consider subbing to Audible to nab more goodness to supplement my workday listening schedule.

Details are here

#2 Lockhart

Lockhart

• Administrators
  • 1,238 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist

Posted 29 January 2016 - 10:25 PM

No love for free stuff?

Just to clarify this is completely free. To keep. As long as you nab it before the deadline, at least that's my understanding. No subscription they're trying to tie you into. Just a free book. Wonderfully read. Perfect for commutes, boring days of work, or exercising to. At least it might help hold you over until the next batch of RPGMP3 audio releases. :D

#3 Aethyr

Aethyr

Frog

• Members
  • 340 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 31 January 2016 - 04:11 AM

I can't speak for others but I have a hard time listening to audio books. I tend to tune out here and there and miss plot points. If I do that with the podcasts here usually I just end up missing some witty table talk and can still figure out what is going on.

#4 Lockhart

Lockhart

• Administrators
  • 1,238 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist

Posted 31 January 2016 - 04:01 PM

I think the reader does an excellent job with this one, and between being separated by chapters and the 'back 30 seconds' button in the app I've been able to regain my place if I've tuned things out. But admittedly there is probably the economist in me who's just going "free, it's free, take it and enjoy because it's freeeeeee!!!"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: free loot, audiobooks, pathfinder, novel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge