#1 BigJackBrass

BigJackBrass

Whartson Hall Gamer

• Administrators
  • 4,601 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationStalybridge

Posted 13 September 2015 - 02:57 PM

http://www.rpgmp3.com/ipb/index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=1299

File Name: Flight 13 Session 07

File Submitter: BigJackBrass

File Submitted: 13 Sep 2015

File Category: GURPS

Genre: Horror
Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

GURPS: Flight 13 07 – Mirror, Signal GK, Manoeuvre

Posted Image

Separated by many miles, yet brought together through remarkable advances in SCIENCE, the Whartson Hall Aethernauts embark on a journey of nightmarish horror!

Heading for safety in a makeshift convoy, the party is unsurprisingly assaulted by fresh horrors. Luckily, Doctor Melissa Courtenay is ready to face down their frightful foes as the team drive out for Sid's house. As long as her companions don't do anything stupid, unhelpful, careless or dimwitted it looks as though salvation is assured.

The Game: GURPS by Steve Jackson and friends. The adventure is Flight 13 written by W.G. Armintrout.
Flight 13 intro is by Nick Marsh, featuring the track Twilight Deep Zone by forever_young, used under licence.
The Whartson Hall Aethernauts play through the Google+ Hangouts facility rather than face-to-face in a room. Any reduction in sound quality is due to [REDACTED].

The Players:
Nick: The John Wayne of Pain, the Vincent Price of Not Being Nice, the Kilgore Trout of Fannying About etc.
Amelia: Dr Melissa Courtenay
Jon: Brian Hillman
Riddles: Sid James

Click here to download this file

#2 Lucky_Strike

Lucky_Strike

Goblin

• Patrons
  • 204 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationLittle Rock, AR

Posted 13 September 2015 - 05:20 PM

Just in time for my second flight today. Here's hoping none of these terror shenanigans crop up on the way to Ohio.

#3 BigJackBrass

BigJackBrass

Whartson Hall Gamer

• Administrators
  • 4,601 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationStalybridge

Posted 14 September 2015 - 12:55 AM

You'll be fine as long as you don't divert to Austin.

#4 Hafwit 2.0

Hafwit 2.0

Goblin

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • LocationSvendborg, Denmark

Posted 14 September 2015 - 02:56 AM

The recap is a thing of beauty. :D 

#5 RogerBW

RogerBW

Toad

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 03:22 AM

I realise it's too late now, but rapid fire and shotguns are fairly doable in GURPS4 (particularly compared with previous versions). Here's a blog post I wrote a while back - basically, you use a single die roll to determine how many pellets hit out of the whole three-shot attack.

Good session.

ETA: next time I run a game with a flight attendant NPC, I'll call her "Pamela Anne" and see if anyone notices.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge