#1 Tulty

Tulty

Goblin

• Members
  • 237 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 21 July 2015 - 05:32 PM

Hi guys!

So, obv there's not been an update from the Explorers in a while. This isn't actually due to a lack of material; I have a backlog of two or three sessions, but rather something went weirdly wrong with the audio of the next Wrath session that I've been unable to fix. Basically the audio becomes gradually more and more out of sync (o have two tracks, myself through my mic and everyone else through my sound card) and I was wondering if anyone with experience in editing their own stuff would be willing to take a look if I drop boxed it through to them? I'm just not really certain how to go about fixing the problem.

Thanks! X

#2 Lockhart

Lockhart

Yorkton Gamer & RPGMP3 Professional

• Administrators
  • 1,238 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationRegina, SK, Canada

Posted 22 July 2015 - 09:49 AM

Hi guys!
So, obv there's not been an update from the Explorers in a while. This isn't actually due to a lack of material; I have a backlog of two or three sessions, but rather something went weirdly wrong with the audio of the next Wrath session that I've been unable to fix. Basically the audio becomes gradually more and more out of sync (o have two tracks, myself through my mic and everyone else through my sound card) and I was wondering if anyone with experience in editing their own stuff would be willing to take a look if I drop boxed it through to them? I'm just not really certain how to go about fixing the problem.
Thanks! X

I could take a look at it. But there may be no easy fix. That being said, editing another group's audio may be more entertaining than listening to myself and such.

#3 Tulty

Tulty

Goblin

• Members
  • 237 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 22 July 2015 - 01:12 PM

Thanks Lockhart! That'd be amazing. I'll start uploading it to Dropbox, then pm you the link.

#4 Tulty

Tulty

Goblin

• Members
  • 237 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 31 August 2015 - 05:50 AM

Hi Lockhart! I was just wondering if you got the link I PMed you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge