Lockhart

Yorkton Gamer & RPGMP3 Professional

• Administrators
  • 1,238 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationRegina, SK, Canada

Posted 13 June 2015 - 11:18 AM

Hello folks,

Just a head's up that as part of Steam's 2015 Summer sale, there are some PC-ports of board games that are also on sale. Right now for a limited 48 hour period, Small Worlds 2 is on sale for the drastic reduction of 80% for the base game or 50% off the game with all current expansions. Having played the board game version of Small Worlds I quite enjoy the land conquering game and will be picking up a copy myself to better connect and play with my distant friends. Perhaps if enough folks here grab it we can arrange RPGMP3 pick-up games and what not.

#2 Lockhart

Lockhart

Yorkton Gamer & RPGMP3 Professional

• Administrators
  • 1,238 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationRegina, SK, Canada

Posted 14 June 2015 - 12:48 AM

Played a couple games with @Heather tonight. Works pretty good. Do admit it would be nice to have more map options, but that is the nature of the base game. Maybe they'll do a massive Underground expansion at some point or something to add to that. Enjoying my purchase.

#3 kendoyle659

kendoyle659

RPGMP3 Patron

• Patrons
  • 439 posts
  • LocationYork

Posted 14 June 2015 - 10:01 AM

cheers for the heads up. I picked it up on android some time ago and have yet to give it a decent try

#4 glipe

glipe

Raven

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • LocationSarnia, Ontario, Canada

Posted 23 June 2015 - 06:17 PM

Hello folks,

Just a head's up that as part of Steam's 2015 Summer sale, there are some PC-ports of board games that are also on sale. Right now for a limited 48 hour period, Small Worlds 2 is on sale for the drastic reduction of 80% for the base game or 50% off the game with all current expansions. Having played the board game version of Small Worlds I quite enjoy the land conquering game and will be picking up a copy myself to better connect and play with my distant friends. Perhaps if enough folks here grab it we can arrange RPGMP3 pick-up games and what not.

Just hijacking your thread.  I didn't pick up Small Worlds 2, but I am on Steam if anyone is up for some co-op shennanigans.  I have Talisman for example.  Anyway, I am, unsurprisingly, Glipe on Steam (with this same avatar).

Stephen

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sale, board game, pc game, steam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge