#1 Sênstaku

Sênstaku

Kobold

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA

Posted 23 May 2015 - 04:25 PM

Hey folks!

As I've made little effort in hiding, I am a regular Twitch streamer as well as avid P&P RPG player, and my two passions are fusing together to form a regularly live-streamed Roleplaying stream with some of my fellow Twitch streamers.

If you're interested in watching, our first session is going to be tomorrow (Sunday the 24th) at 1PM EST after my regular stream that morning. We're going to be streaming on twitch.tv/survivor_tv - and our first session will be a massive Fiasco! 

That is, we're going to be playing Fiasco as an icebreaker before we jump into a more serious roleplaying system.

We'd love to see anyone in the chat, and I'd love to see you guys there too! 

#2 Lockhart

Lockhart

Yorkton Gamer & RPGMP3 Professional

• Administrators
  • 1,238 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationRegina, SK, Canada

Posted 25 May 2015 - 09:22 PM

Will have to keep an eye on this. Might make a good side thing while doing game prep or something.

#3 Sênstaku

Sênstaku

Kobold

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA

Posted 27 May 2015 - 07:50 AM

The first Fiasco session went well, we had between 30-40 people watching and we all had a good time :) If anybody here watched, or watches the replay that is currently up on the survivor_tv channel, please feel free to leave some feedback.

Next session, on the 7th, we're going to have some new Roleplaying system that our GM RebelliousUno has acquired direct from the game designers; should be interesting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge