• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 11:56 AM

Hey you long-time Noob the Loser fans! You followers who were here BEFORE the Behind-the-GIFs, before the CollegeHumors. You know who you are. You shitnerds. You were here back when this was just a D&D blog, and you remember when I asked you guys to submit stories and anecdotes and I’d do dumb bad drawings for them. Well guess what. WE’RE BACK, BABY.

I’m putting something new together, potentially in partnership with Dorkly. The page is empty, but I want you guys to head over to YourDNDStories.tumblr.com and start sending me all those awesome stories and quotes and fun stuff you used to send me before! And YOU’D BETTA BELIEVE I’m gonna draw some of ‘em!

I’ll have more news as the situation develops, but yeah, I’m formally committing my weekends to getting back in the D&D business.

A couple guidelines:If you want me to use a story, THE SHORTER THE BETTER! Try not to go over two or three paragraphs. Boil it down to the ABSOLUTE BEST PART. And the more fun it is to draw, the more likely I am to draw it.

Current prompt: Accidental NSFW moments! Tell me about a time things went from fantasy fun for the whole family to hot and heavy way too fast.

#2 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 08:41 AM

tumblr_nou4l0v9lV1uwqt3fo1_1280.jpg

I’m pretty sure the monster manual explicitly states that goblinoids are super kinky.

#3 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 05:41 AM

tumblr_np1cp5ZTzY1uwqt3fo1_1280.jpg

"I guess that’s what I get for just handing out transdimensional hell-blades.”
“Gosh Satan, I didn’t mean to–”
“You know what, no, it’s fine. It’s fine! Just go.”

#4 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey