12 replies to this topic

#1 Sênstaku

Sênstaku

Kobold

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA

Posted 07 April 2015 - 08:03 PM

Hello people of the RPGMP3 forums! Ignore the ê, you can call me Senstaku - to explain that, I actually made an account back in december that was just 'senstaku' while I was making my way through the World's Largest Dungeon series. Jump forward to today, I'm on the last episode of Mines of Phandelver and about to start some of the other campaigns (I like to listen to one campaign to completion before moving on to the next), and decided to start actually taking part on the forums. Unfortunately, I couldn't recall either the email or the password associated with my original account, so I couldn't reset the password and couldn't log into the old one, so I added a little check above the e and made this one.

I'm a life-long gamer, as well as an actor, filmmaker, streamer on Twitch.tv, and IT Admin (The last one is my job, acting is my career) and I'm currently going to the Art Institute of Atlanta here in Georgia where I am a year out from getting my BFA in Digital Film & Video Production (Yay me!)

So anyway, I finally decided to take part in the forums - I look forward to chatting with everyone :)

Aaaand.... that's it? I guess. Is there some sort of questionnaire to fill out or something?

#2 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 02:05 AM

Unfortunately, I couldn't recall either the email or the password associated with my original account, so I couldn't reset the password and couldn't log into the old one, so I added a little check above the e and made this one.

You're not paying for two Patron accounts now, are you? ;)

...Actually, Hal has been complaining about his lack of funding for ages, so it would probably be a good thing (for him) if you did. :)

Anyway, welcome to the site!

(The last one is my job, acting is my career)

An important distinction. ;)

I am a year out from getting my BFA in Digital Film & Video Production (Yay me!)

Congratulations!

Aaaand.... that's it? I guess. Is there some sort of questionnaire to fill out or something?

Absolutely! Make sure you sign on the dotted line, and don't worry about the fine print about, uh... "soles". devil_by_gomotes-d73ymww.gif Hal just has a foot fetish, that's all.

soul_for_satan.jpg

Also, remember to drop by and comment on some of the audio you've enjoyed, ask questions etc. That always makes the people who produce the podcasts ever so happy. :)

#3 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,095 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 08 April 2015 - 08:20 AM

Ooooh a film maker :) Welcome to the forums :)

Make me a good fantasy movie to watch :) We haven't had one in ages...

Hal :hal:

#4 Aethyr

Aethyr

Frog

• Members
  • 340 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 08 April 2015 - 09:44 AM

Greetings and salutations from a bit north of you. Welcome to the forums, don't forget to sign the wavier, and beware the monkey poo.

#5 Sênstaku

Sênstaku

Kobold

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA

Posted 08 April 2015 - 11:09 AM

You're not paying for two Patron accounts now, are you? ;)

No, unfortunately - just the one.

Ooooh a film maker :) Welcome to the forums :)

Make me a good fantasy movie to watch :) We haven't had one in ages...

Thanks! Funnily enough, I am currently writing a webseries that my friends and I want to produce. The working title is Dungeon Crawl, though that will end up changing, and it revolves around a group of regular tabletop RPG players and their wacky play sessions.

Greetings and salutations from a bit north of you. Welcome to the forums, don't forget to sign the wavier, and beware the monkey poo.

Monkey Poo has never frightened me, I have a cat -and- a dog.

#6 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,095 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 08 April 2015 - 12:40 PM

Thanks! Funnily enough, I am currently writing a webseries that my friends and I want to produce. The working title is Dungeon Crawl, though that will end up changing, and it revolves around a group of regular tabletop RPG players and their wacky play sessions.

Interesting - I know quite a few RPG players who have wacky play sessions... there may even be recorded evidence around here somewhere :P

So is it to be in a similar vein to The Gamers with a flipping back and forth from real world to game world, more like a JourneyQuest deal with it all in the game world or more like The Dungeon Masters where it makes you so sad you want to cry?  :blink:

#7 Telemergion

Telemergion

Lantern Archon

• Members
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 01:32 PM

Welcome! You need to schill your stuff harder. How are we supposed to go give you view or traffic or whatever it is you streamers are after if you don't tell us at every opportunity where to go?

#8 Sênstaku

Sênstaku

Kobold

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA

Posted 08 April 2015 - 11:23 PM

Interesting - I know quite a few RPG players who have wacky play sessions... there may even be recorded evidence around here somewhere :P

So is it to be in a similar vein to The Gamers with a flipping back and forth from real world to game world, more like a JourneyQuest deal with it all in the game world or more like The Dungeon Masters where it makes you so sad you want to cry?  :blink:

It's more along the style of sitcom. Each player is sort of an amalgamation of various player archetypes turned up to the enth degree - I.E. there's the guy who (Like me) rolls 15 characters prior to the start of a campaign because he keeps coming up with cool ideas but doesn't know which one he wants, there's a person who sinks all of their starting gold into masterwork +1 gear, there's a sorcerer who thinks Fireball is always the answer, and there's a borderline metagaming min-maxer. We never see the in-game world, just them playing and reacting to one another.

Welcome! You need to schill your stuff harder. How are we supposed to go give you view or traffic or whatever it is you streamers are after if you don't tell us at every opportunity where to go?

You should totally tune in tomorrow morning at 8AM EST to watch Senstaku's Shenaniganery - I'm currently playing the Game of Thrones RPG and lamenting how terrible the mechanics are, especially since the story is pretty good.

#9 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 01:52 AM

You should totally tune in tomorrow morning at 8AM EST to watch Senstaku's Shenaniganery - I'm currently playing the Game of Thrones RPG and lamenting how terrible the mechanics are, especially since the story is pretty good.

And here are some links, for anyone too lazy to look it up on Gewgle themselves. :)

YouTube channel

Twitch.tv

Twitter

panel-28600051-image-6fd33203778d737e-32

#10 Sênstaku

Sênstaku

Kobold

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA

Posted 09 April 2015 - 04:29 AM

Thanks for that :)

Also there's a link to my twitch channel in my signature, which then has links to everything else I believe.

#11 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 02:08 AM

Also there's a link to my twitch channel in my signature, which then has links to everything else I believe.

Ah, but user signatures are only visible when you're logged on. Sharing the links in a thread means that people who aren't logged in (and even *gasp* non-members!) can see them, too. :)

#12 BigJackBrass

BigJackBrass

Whartson Hall Gamer

• Administrators
  • 4,601 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationStalybridge

Posted 10 April 2015 - 02:34 AM

Signatures are also invisible on the mobile version of the site.

#13 Sênstaku

Sênstaku

Kobold

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA

Posted 10 April 2015 - 05:06 AM

Ah-hah! Good to know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge