File Name: Tell Me, Have You Seen The Yellow SIgn? Session 05
File Submitter: ross
File Submitted: 13 Jan 2015
File Category: One Offs and ShortsGenre: Horror
Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed
Tell Me, Have You Seen The Yellow Sign? Episode 05
"Ave! Tina Novo, Similis Tina Seneca!"
Recorded January 6th, 2015.
Celebrating the return of their prodigal BAGguette and her shiny new cybernetic upgrades, the BAGgies are back in rare form!
From Papageno to Papa Smurf, the minions of the King in
Blue Yellow are a constant threat to the bold investigators whenever they come within a mile of the plot. So, hardly ever, then.
Oh, and there's a costume party filled with the N'Orleans nouveau riche and sundry high society toffs, which is bound to be packed with clues - and cultists. How can the brave agents of the Forces of GoodnessTM infiltrate this bankers bonanza without causing suspicion? Costumes that would naturally include firearms, and masks, perhaps? Ah, of course - they can all dress up as bank robbers, led by Al Capone! What could possibly go wrong?
Stay a while, and listen, when:
- The happy listeners are encouraged to send the BAGgies letter bombs.
- Steve starts measuring out payback on his former players for their incessant Monty Python-quoting ways. (They never expect the Bradford Inquisition!)
- Fin causes Wayne to worry that he's soon to be replaced by Hobo Kevin.
- Tina gets peer pressured into joining the SAN Loss Book Club.
- Ross plans his birthday party. (Incidentally, anyone wishing to send him a birthday greeting (or another letter bomb) on Saturday, try his Twitter, a site PM, or his home address.
"They stuck a what up our tailpipe?!"
Ross as Stanley Maxwell, ex-soldier; fast-talking, fast-shooting, ugly as sin.
Steve as Father Anton LeBlanc, charismatic Catholic priest, native to New Orleans.
Tina as Doctor Claudette, a fellow New Orleanian; the looks and brains of the outfit.
Wayne as Hobo Jack, a gentle giant of a man.
Fin as the Keeper of Arcane Lore.
Intro & Outro Music: Return of Lazarus © Kevin MacLeod.