#1 BigJackBrass

BigJackBrass

Whartson Hall Gamer

• Administrators
  • 4,601 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationStalybridge

Posted 22 November 2014 - 10:48 AM

I'm pinching this game from another forum, as the first time I saw it was a post by Ragitsu over on the Hero Games boards.

It's simple enough: when you drop by the RPGMP3 forum simply come along to this thread and press Ctrl + V, or whatever the equivalent is on your computer system to paste the contents of your clipboard. Obviously, please don't paste anything illegal, inappropriate for these boards or that you'd rather not be sharing with the world. It's not about deliberately looking for interesting stuff to share (there are other threads for that and we'd love it if you posted to them!), rather it's a glimpse into what you're up to at one moment in time.

Right then, let's see what I have lurking on the clipboard:

3.5 - Asides, Soliloquies, Songs and Overacting 

Hm...

#2 Daniel

Daniel

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,825 posts
  • LocationYork

Posted 22 November 2014 - 02:11 PM

This could be amusing, lets see what I have here...

He talks 

Hm, not all that interesting unfortunately >.<

#3 thad

thad

Player Subordinaire

• Members
  • 383 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 22 November 2014 - 03:30 PM

Didn't I had anything but...

http://www.patreon.c...ion?hid=1249900

Yeah, you won't be able to access that unless you are a Patreon of Chez Apocalypse...

#4 Lockhart

Lockhart

Yorkton Gamer & RPGMP3 Professional

• Administrators
  • 1,238 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationRegina, SK, Canada

Posted 22 November 2014 - 03:34 PM

Behold, the thing currently in my clipboard!

For the record it was actually the short-link to the video, but forum formatting is advanced in pulling video.

#5 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 02:47 AM

Hmm, let's see what happens...

The main association between Christmas and werewolves comes from the old superstition that someone born during the Christmas season (i.e., between December 25 and Jan 6) would be cursed as a werewolf because Jesus would be mad that you were trying to take attention away from his birthday. You can see this idea at play in the novel The Werewolf of Paris by Guy Endore aka the Dracula of werewolf novels, as well as the Hammer film The Curse of the Werewolf, loosely adapted from Endore’s book.

(The idea of being cursed for being born on Christmas is also at play in the Greek tradition of the kallikantzaroi, who are nasty little goblins who run around pooing in your food at Christmas until the bishop blesses the waters at Epiphany. You become a Greek food pooer for being born in the Christmas season, according to tradition.)

The other Christmas major werewolf is one that I’m guessing is not a super widespread belief, but one that I’ve found in a few sources (plus I like it, so I consider it canon): namely that in Cajun country, where Santa Claus rides a flatboat pulled by gators through the bayou, he is guided by a rougarou (i.e. Cajun swamp werewolf). Certainly this guy has to have the Christmas curse, right? It’s only proper.

Looks like something I stole from Tumblr for inspirational purposes. :)

Obviously, please don't paste anything illegal, inappropriate for these boards or that you'd rather not be sharing with the world.

Sorry @Thing, you won't be able to play this game. ;)

#6 bodhranist

bodhranist

Goblin

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 08:39 AM

My usual clipboard contents are a result of trying to figure out what my Russian facebook friends are talking about.

о пропаганде насилия и разврата по ТВ - наше воспитание молодёжи. Каждое впечатление вызывает движение в душе, и действует определённым образом. Ни одно впечатление нашей жизни не исчезает - накапливается. 10 уровней подсознания

#7 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,091 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 24 November 2014 - 10:14 AM

This could be an interesting and mildly dangerous game :)

6. The plaque sample contains round bacterial forms and cork-screw shaped microorganisms.Which bacteria are present?

a. Cocci and spirochetes

b. Vibrios and spirochetes

c. Cocci and rods

d. Filaments and vibrios

7. How long has the following plaque sample been maturing in the mouth if it contains many motile forms of vibrios and spirochetes as well as brush formations and numerous cocci and filaments.

a. 1-2 days

b. 4-7 days

c. 1 week

d. 2+ weeks

But apparently not today...

Hal :hal:

#8 BigJackBrass

BigJackBrass

Whartson Hall Gamer

• Administrators
  • 4,601 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationStalybridge

Posted 24 November 2014 - 12:34 PM

Wow Hal, that's the weirdest random encounter table I've ever seen...

#9 Daniel

Daniel

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,825 posts
  • LocationYork

Posted 24 November 2014 - 02:53 PM

Athyriaceae 

#10 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,091 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 24 November 2014 - 03:14 PM

Wow Hal, that's the weirdest random encounter table I've ever seen...

I know right? Now that our adventurers are isolated in the wilderness far from civilization they have to deal with the Cleric having dental problems...

#11 PrestoJeff

PrestoJeff

Stirge

• Members
  • 453 posts
  • LocationSilicon Valley, California

Posted 24 November 2014 - 03:39 PM

What's the CR for "Dental Plaque"?

#12 Lucky_Strike

Lucky_Strike

Goblin

• Patrons
  • 204 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationLittle Rock, AR

Posted 24 November 2014 - 03:44 PM

Bosun's Grog

This is a hearty grog for the real working men on a ship. The Boatswain, or Bosun, was in charge of maintaining the ship and when "Muster for Rum" piped out not just any grog would do.
1 ounce Ron Abuelo 12 Años
1 ounce Ragged Mountain Rum
1/2 ounce creme de cacao
1/2 ounce white grapefruit juice
1/2 ounce fresh squeezed lime juice
1/4 ounce cinnamon syrup
1/4 ounce orange Curacao
Ground cloves
Shake all ingredients except cloves with plenty of crushed ice. Pour unstrained into a double old fashioned glass. Dust with cloves and garnish with a mint sprig.
The pot still character of the Ragged Mountain mixes nicely with the spice of the cinnamon and the molasses character of the Abuelo provides added depth.
Submitted by pauletter

#13 Lockhart

Lockhart

Yorkton Gamer & RPGMP3 Professional

• Administrators
  • 1,238 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationRegina, SK, Canada

Posted 24 November 2014 - 03:56 PM

http://felixani.tumb...ket-raccoon-005

Just a warning but, probably a lot of these from me are gonna be things I copied and pasted to share to someone else. So mine might be fairly multimedia based.

#14 Daniel

Daniel

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,825 posts
  • LocationYork

Posted 25 November 2014 - 10:34 AM

Looks like I've grabbed something from my Guild Wars 2 roleplay this time.  The guild I'm with has a thread where we detail the 'off screen' activities of our characters. :3

56-57th of Colossus
After reuniting, albeit briefly, with Gutt Kassius returned with Knight Mixxi to Vigil Keep.

The next day he showed a more noticeable increase in spirit.  While the other recruits enjoyed their leave, Kassius set to his duties with a degree of determination the young Charr has never shown before.  He reports bright and early to Knight Mixxi each morning, performing any petty tasks she might have for him, before attending his studies or training.

In his private time, however, he is as quiet and solitary as ever.  Often found sitting upon the battlements, watching the road coming from Lion's Arch.  Yet this doesn't seem to bother Kassius as much as it once did.  This is not an isolation born of self-exile, but instead one of self-reflection.

#15 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,091 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 25 November 2014 - 11:38 AM

Ha! Something I just shared with Thing on IM :D

http://io9.com/59240...-plastic-bricks

#16 Pencil-Monkey