2 replies to this topic

#1 TheRpgAcademy

TheRpgAcademy

Toad

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 11:44 AM

Hello all,

Just stumbled upon this place. No idea what I was missing.

My name is Michael and I run a website called TheRpgAcademy.com  We want to help new players and DM's come into our RPG hobby. We talk about lots of games but mostly D&D and right now D&D5e. We have 2 main shows

1. The Campaigns. These are our Actual Play games

2. Table Topics. These are general advice and discussion episodes.

I hope to find some new listeners here and maybe get some good feedback. I also listen to lots of RPG Podcasts myself and hope i'll find a few new ones for me to check out.

~Michael

#2 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,097 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 13 November 2014 - 12:25 PM

Hey there,

We have been recording actual play for a little while over here :) There is plenty to listen to on the feed but often the easist way to find things you like is to provide an idea of the kinds of games you like and let this lot suggest some stuff or just go exploring in the Downloads area :)

We have always been the quiet dark horse of the gaming internet. We don't shout very loud but everyone over here is amazing and awesome and always up for a good discussion :)

Cheers

Hal :hal:

#3 Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast

Ghoul

• Patrons
  • 921 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 16 November 2014 - 11:07 PM

Hi Michael! Welcome to the site! There is good selection of DnD actual play from quite a few editions, including 5th, if that's your flavour, and plenty of ofther games too! Come and explore :)

I'm interested in your aim to get new people involved in the hobby. How do you do this through your site?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge