Welcome To Feylin's Bulging Bag of Festive Fun and Fantasticness VII
A little bit of a late start this year due to life getting in the way and me not being able to find the time to post this. For those who do not know The Bulging Bag is RPGMP3's Secret Santa event. It is a popular site passtime and allows us to all but guarantee that we get at least some nerd gifts each year.
If you want to be part of FBBoFFaF VII then there are a few things you need to send me so I can sort you out and send you the details of your festive betrothed.
Please go over to the FBBoFFaF VII Info Collection Form and fill it in to participate.
I need the following information...
1. Your Site Username and Real Name (that way we are not scaring the postman or causing Homeland Security to get suspicious that we are using codenames or something).
2. Your full postal address (including country).
3. The country you are in (for sorting purposes)
4. Where are you willing to ship to? (own country, own continent, anywhere?)
Please complete the form before Thanksgiving (that's the 27th of November) to give people chance to shop and mail things.
Packages of joy should aim to arrive at their destinations no later than the Winter Solstice (that's the 21st December) though earlier would be better. If you are having issues with the mailing or things are not going to plan let me know.
When you receive your box of happiness please post up on here so we can see who is getting things and we can check it off on the list. And of course, when you open it, post up here so we can see the awesome gifts you are all getting.
The traditional rules for last year worked out well again so we are sticking with those. I believe everyone was happy with they bundle of wonder so lets keep things the same.
1. Gifts should cost about $30 (that's about £19, or AU$35, or C$34, or ¥3438, or €24, or NZ$39). If I missed you out let me know and I will see what I can do!
2. The cost of the gift should be pre-postage, so think about the weight of what you are buying and where you have to mail it.
3. Once more - if you encounter any issues just let me know, or post up on here.
4. I am not setting any kind of theme for this but we are a gaming site so it should be pretty obvious the kind of things to pick up.
5. Feel free to edit your user profile to include a link to your Amazon Wishlist (it adds a little Amazon icon under in your profile information over to the left there under your avatar) or post a link to it on this thread.
6. When you open your little box of goodies I want a photo (or at the very least a text description) posted up on here so all can share in the wonder
7. In order to participate you must have been a registered member of the forums at the time this post goes up (so we don't have any naughty people joining in just for the pressies)