• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 RPGMP3 Newsbot

RPGMP3 Newsbot

Full Of Awesome

• Inner Circle
  • 1,475 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 04:50 PM

If you pre-ordered Dragon Age RPG Set 3, the guys in the warehouse in Indiana have either already packed and shipped your order, or are working hard to get it on its way to you.

Because we use an outside company for our fulfillment and shipping, when an order is listed "fulfilled" in our online store that signals that your order was successfully passed on to the fulfillment company on that date. When they finish fulfillment and ship the product, they send us an invoice with a tracking number attached and we have a lovely intern who transfers those numbers to your order information in our store and generates an email notifying you that it's shipped. A little more cumbersome than Amazon's process but we do try to make it work, though we don't always get the invoices with the tracking numbers in time to add them to the order information before they arrive if it's a short delivery time or part of an unusually large batch of orders.

In case you missed the pre-order window, Dragon Age Set 3 is slated to appear on store shelves soon. It is also available in PDF format now.

View the full article

#2 Balgin

Balgin

The Dwarf

• Patrons
  • 2,109 posts
  • LocationRingwood, Hampshire, England

Posted 24 October 2014 - 10:18 PM

Hooray! Good things come to he who waits :).

#3 Daniel

Daniel

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,825 posts
  • LocationYork

Posted 25 October 2014 - 01:24 PM

Wow, this is still going? What levels are they up to now; do people still play it?

#4 kendoyle659

kendoyle659

RPGMP3 Patron

• Patrons
  • 447 posts
  • LocationYork

Posted 26 October 2014 - 11:40 PM

Maybe this is because the new computer game is coming out next month. Trying to get a bit of traction from the advertising for that?

#5 Daniel

Daniel

Gelatinous Cube

• Members
  • 2,825 posts
  • LocationYork

Posted 28 October 2014 - 07:06 AM

That was my thought too; don't get me wrong its not a bad system, just a bit...meh

#6 Balgin

Balgin

The Dwarf

• Patrons
  • 2,109 posts
  • LocationRingwood, Hampshire, England

Posted 28 October 2014 - 02:08 PM

I think the timing is very suspect. From what I heard Bioware were being very reluctant to approve stuff, basically buying time. Then there was mr Pramas' back surgery which ate into it as well. That being said my copy arrived today in good nick and it looks pretty good. I'll probably dive in, digest it, and get 'round to playing with my lovely new toy at some point in the near future (even if the new computer game is going to be on something called Origin :().

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge