#1 Thing

Thing

a Bad Man

• Administrators
  • 12,601 posts
  • LocationNear Seattle, WA, USA

Posted 07 October 2014 - 10:11 AM

Professor Elemental: Don't Feed The Trolls Fundrasing Video

The professor has a new Indie gogo campaign to fund a new video for Don't Feed the Trolls  Looks awesome and any extra funds go to charities

#2 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,095 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 07 October 2014 - 06:16 PM

I want a signed pith helmet :D

Hal :hal:

#3 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 09:50 AM

I want a signed pith helmet :D

If you get Prof. Elemental to autograph it, he'll no doubt leave you with a pithy remark. ;)

h1foL0I.jpg

#4 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 05:38 AM

apequest-cd-cover-un-flat-completed.jpg

Two years in the making, starring an all-star array of guests, the answer to the question; "WHERE’S GEOFFERY?" ….Can finally be answered.

APEQUEST IS HERE.

The CD contains 22 glorious tracks of Tom Caruana produced time travel adventure, wrapped up in a beautiful Charlie Adlard cover!

But, thanks to the generosity of the Indiegogo backers, there’s more. Not only can you grab the CD (which comes with a free download), but you can also get your hands on the full length comic book adaption (written by Chris Mole & Bob Molesworth), a fully illustrated script book, badges and specially designed postcards.

Click here to visit the shop and grab your exclusive copy today, before time runs out for Geoffery!

And please do spread the word and share where you can. And if you have a blog or know a site which might fancy doing a review, please email me at this address: professor-elemental@outlook.com

I’ve never been so excited to share a Professor project. Thanks so much for making this happen.

Professor Elemental

PS. If you’re one of the kind people who backed this project, your physical copies of CDs and other prizes will all be sent out next week. Please bear with us, we have quite a pile of mail to send out!

Maybe someone on the site would be interested in reviewing this shiny new thing? :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: professor elemental, crowd funding, music

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge