• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 TheGlen

TheGlen

Stirge

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 03:31 PM

I am trying to save up to visit the land of my ancestors, and that takes money.  Back in 1745 my kin left Rhyl and moved to North Carolina where eventually they carved a bloody path to Texas where I currently sit.  Well, want to visit and that means I gotta sell stuff.  So taking a good chunk of my RPGs and going to ebay them.  But figured you guys would want a shot at them first.

These are full sets of games:
Deadlands $350
Aeon Trinity $200
Judge Dredd (GW) $150
Underground $100
7th Sea $500

Star Wars is missing one boxed set, but you are getting full versions of everything otherwise.  I will sell overseas, but figure these books are going to make shipping extortionate outside the US.  PM if you are interested.

Girlfriend has told me we aren't spending the entire vacation in North Wales, she says we are going to Hay-on-Wye or I'm going by myself, but still pretty much staying in Wales since its smaller than Harris County.

#2 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,095 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 10 September 2014 - 01:25 PM

If anyone would like to help Glen out, my birthday is right around the corner and I always had a hankering for pirates - YARRRR! :P

Hal :hal:

#3 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 02:24 AM

Really? Your birthday is only a few days before the IntARRRH!national Talk Like A Pirate Day - haven't you ever played a pirate RPG to celebrate it?

#4 kendoyle659

kendoyle659

RPGMP3 Patron

• Patrons
  • 440 posts
  • LocationYork

Posted 11 September 2014 - 02:30 PM

Think of all the innuendo that could arise. For inspiration just listen to the Wharties Pirates game. 

#5 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,095 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 14 September 2014 - 10:42 AM

Ha ha! :)

It is just before Talk Like A Pirate Day :)

We should do a pirate one off....

Hal :hal:

#6 Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast

Ghoul

• Patrons
  • 921 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 15 September 2014 - 06:01 AM

Girlfriend has told me we aren't spending the entire vacation in North Wales, she says we are going to Hay-on-Wye or I'm going by myself, but still pretty much staying in Wales since its smaller than Harris County.

Sorry I can't sponsor you by buying your tasty products but I hope you have a great time in Wales - it's an awesome country :)

#7 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 07:36 AM

Really? Does that mean you've got some insider knowledge on all the best places to hang out in Wales, @Slartibartfast? Why not share some of your accumulated wisdom, good sir?

#8 kendoyle659

kendoyle659

RPGMP3 Patron

• Patrons
  • 440 posts
  • LocationYork

Posted 16 September 2014 - 06:37 AM

It's a great country if you want to look around castles. My favourites are Caernarfon, Beaumaris and Caerphilly castles to name a few. There are plenty of others that are worth a look too. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge