As I'm recovering from dental surgery (bye bye, lower right wisdom teeth (and it's upper counterpart), I hardly knew you, you Bastard!) and apparently don't have anything better to do...
1. Probably wishful thinking, but if Green Ronin would make 5e version of Freeport...
2. I both love and hate the idea of Kickstarters, and have never backed anything. But see above.
3. 5e, which was a surprise for myself. I thought I was D&D'd out already.
4. As said earlier, I never thought I would be interested in D&D anymore.
5. 5e DMG
6. 5e. This is getting predictable...
7. Stars Without Number (Sine Nomine Publishing)
8. I guess it was seeing those guys playing D&D in E.T. back in the day.
9. Has there been a PnP Elder Scrolls game? If not, that.
10, 11. Uhh.. It seems that I don't keep track of these things.
12. I used to like (and copy) Trampier a lot. However, as a single illustration, I think the iconic picture of Kyra (from Pathfinder) encapsulates idea of D&D cleric perfectly.
13. Duh. More precisely Whartsies, BAGgies or Hal's crew, depending on mood.
14. Icosahedron, naturally. Miniatures are cool too. METAL miniatures, that is.
15. Real time, our AD&D campaign probably takes the top spot, as we we played weekly for like three years or so. Second place goes to the Enemy Within campaign, with every single adventure from White Dwarf inserted somewhere along the way.
16. The follies of youth.. We tried 24 hour sessions several times, and although technically made it, after 12 hours mark the gaming was - sporadic, at best.
17. WFRP, 2nd edition
18. Mongoose edition of Traveller
19. Superworld (Chaosium)
20. Call of Cthulhu
22. These days, livingroom table will do.
23. WFRP, 2nd edition
24. In Shadowrun, I did not like that it did not matter whether you had 6 or 0.01 points of Essence if you did not use magic. So I made a rule that for each full Essence point, a character would have a 'floating' skill point that could be temporarily added to a skill, and easily switched to another skill during downtime, so that characters without cyberware were more versatile and adaptable. That, or the 'Obi-Wan Kenobi' -clause on character backstories. You know, the whole 'everything you write about your character is true - from a certain point of view'.
25. Hard to come up with a single example, but anything that makes you look beyond the simple result of the die roll.
26. Actual Play Podcasts
27. Traveller(s) of the (Star) Frontier(s)
28. I like CoC a lot, but I don't think I can get to a correct mood anymore.
29. I guess these days I mostly frequent the WotC site. I used to have an extensive list of RPG and miniature blogs bookmarked, but trying to keep up with them consumed way too much time.
30. Dame Judi Dench/Vin Diesel -combo fills my heart with joy.
31. Marriage (ongoing)