#1 GM SIlva

GM SIlva

Raven

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 21 July 2014 - 06:06 AM

Hello all.

My name is Ads or GM Silva. I've recently (very in fact) joined the wonderful world of Pathfinder and really loving it.

I use to play a lot of D&D 3.5 so its been an ok transition. 

I've been listening to the Wrath of the righteous podcast which made me add the FB page. Hopefully I'll have a

chance to get some GM advice. I've only ever been a player :)

#2 BigJackBrass

BigJackBrass

Whartson Hall Gamer

• Administrators
  • 4,601 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationStalybridge

Posted 21 July 2014 - 06:23 AM

Welcome aboard! I'm sure you'll be able to get all the advice you can handle from our resident experts :)

#3 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,091 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 21 July 2014 - 08:06 AM

Good morning :)

Awesome to have you on board - feel free to ask any questions you like and we will try to answer them for you. We have lots of GMs who are pretty used to running Pathfinder and all kinds of different styles and approaches :)

Cheers

Hal :hal:

#4 Tulty

Tulty

Goblin

• Members
  • 237 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 21 July 2014 - 12:49 PM

Hey there! Very proud to read that WotR got you interested in RPGMP3.com. There's lots of amazing audio here, and loads of wonderful stuff for someone exploring Pathfinder. Hal is right, loads of people here will give you lots of different insights into GMing that system. 

#5 GM SIlva

GM SIlva

Raven

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:14 PM

Hey there! Very proud to read that WotR got you interested in RPGMP3.com. There's lots of amazing audio here, and loads of wonderful stuff for someone exploring Pathfinder. Hal is right, loads of people here will give you lots of different insights into GMing that system. 

Thanks Tulty. To be honest though, I initially started listening to that podcast as I have the first part of WotR and i wanted some tips. It was a bonus that its a very enjoyable listen :) I found most of the youtube team videos to be slightly annoying. Once I finish with WotR i will definitely listen to the others. Right now, however, I'm currently trying to get my head around Roll20.

#6 Lockhart

Lockhart

Yorkton Gamer & RPGMP3 Professional

• Administrators
  • 1,238 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationRegina, SK, Canada

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:46 PM

I found most of the youtube team videos to be slightly annoying.

*whimper*

Nevertheless, hail and well met. You will indeed find much audio goodness here and much help in fielding any pathfinder questions and advice you have.

#7 GM SIlva

GM SIlva

Raven

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 21 July 2014 - 02:03 PM

*whimper*

Nevertheless, hail and well met. You will indeed find much audio goodness here and much help in fielding any pathfinder questions and advice you have.

AH, forgive me. I meant the other videos out there not involved with you lovely people. Sorry if that last post came across wrong.

#8 GM SIlva

GM SIlva

Raven

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 22 July 2014 - 01:59 AM

I do apologise. I didn't know you guys had a youtube page Ha, ha. My earlier post must have made me sound a right ****. 

#9 Lockhart

Lockhart

Yorkton Gamer & RPGMP3 Professional

• Administrators
  • 1,238 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationRegina, SK, Canada

Posted 22 July 2014 - 02:55 AM

I do apologise. I didn't know you guys had a youtube page Ha, ha. My earlier post must have made me sound a right ****.

No problems. In fairness, we have plenty of groups, and different tastes for different folks. Again though, welcome, and feel free to ask any questions you have.

#10 Pencil-Monkey

Pencil-Monkey

Kyton

• Site Artist
  • 5,831 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 03:27 AM

Congrats, @Tulty - your group's podcast is now, officially, a gateway drug. ;)

Oh, and welcome to the site, Mr. Silva. :)

#11 Tulty

Tulty

Goblin

• Members
  • 237 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 11 August 2014 - 05:19 AM

Congrats, @Tulty - your group's podcast is now, officially, a gateway drug. ;)

It seems that most of my gaming relationships start with me corrupting someone into the fold, now that I think about it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge