• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TheGlen

TheGlen

Stirge

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 04:30 PM

Looking for proofreaders and playtesters for an RPG I'm working on by the name of Azarkarde.  You play citizens of a city atop the conjunction of all 12 leylines of magic.  Every character is a member of one of 64 guilds, you take two schools of magic and see what guild that puts you in.  Prowess + Status makes you a soldier.  Guile + Luck makes you a thief.  Fortitude + Vitality makes you a member of the Deathless, a cult dedicated on prolonging their lives.  Still writing the gazetteer, about half way done for all the guilds.  The mechanics are similar to WOD, rolling d8s vs a target number of 4.  Three successes are an average target.  Every time you roll a multiple of four you get a bonus success.  If you get an in game advantage the die type goes up to d10 then d12.  Penalties reduce the die type from 6 then 4.  Lot of work to be done but looking for help. 

#2 Twyst

Twyst

Kobold

• Site Artist
  • 88 posts
  • LocationOceanside, CA

Posted 05 July 2014 - 09:16 PM

Sounds interesting. I think the OOTAK group could find time to help playtest and I've done proofreading before. Let me know when you're ready for us.

#3 TheGlen

TheGlen

Stirge

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 11:56 PM

I've got 30 of the guilds written up as well as tons of notes on the mechanics.  When I hit 64 I will open up the gazetteer and start work on the crunchy stuff

#4 Hal

Hal

Site Owner

• Administrators
  • 8,095 posts
  • Amazon Wishlist
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 06 July 2014 - 09:28 AM

Hey Glen,

Glad you made it over here again - I fixed you Signature for you :D

I am also happy to read and run anything in playtest :)

Hal :hal:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gravityscan Badge